aDam Rulz!
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 1:42 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

This show is pretty crappy. The season premier sucked a whole lot of balls.

It's so fucking lame that these ass fuck have to throw time travel into the mix of things. It's like whenever a fan hears a reference to a past show he's all jizzing his pants. Enterprise is all about really lame and forced references to things in the Star Trek universe just to get fat ass dumb fuck geeks to giggle.

Examples:
- In the first episode they have countless fucking mention of Efram Cockring or whatever the guy from "First Contact" was.
In this season premier they're all making these comment about the fucking federation. Reminds me of when they showed the arc in Beast Wars and all the G1 fans collectively shoot their loads. I mean a little passing comment is one thing but they drill it. It's like that's nice we just saw a flash of Soundwave but to station yourself in the arc for a year is fucking lame!
- Then there's the little joke about the Romulans. Wow a little inside joke about a species we haven't met! Whoop dee fucking doo! You just spoiled a huge amount about the federation and totally tainted the time stream. Who will police the police?
- Then there's the fucking Ferengi. I mean it's mentioned when they first meet them in TNG that they've never fucking met the Ferengi before and know nothing about them. So Enterprise does what? Oh they do a Ferengi episode. Of course they anticipate the fans noticing this so they end it with butt fuck Archer saying that he doesn't want to see their species for a long time. Hahaha 'cause we don't see them until TNG. It's post modernism. Post modernism sucks. It's the lowest form of comedy.

Then there's the pr0n star angle. What the fuck's up with them always having T-Pol half naked? I mean Spock was a Vulcan and we never saw him in a tank top. I mean in the season premier we see T-Pol in a tank top twice. By twice I mean two different tank tops in two totally different scenes. We also see Hoshi topless. I mean I'm all for skin but please. I heard Voyager's ratings doubled when 7 of 9 showed up. No wonder a shit raking show like Baywatch was #1 world wide for so long. The universal language of titties no doubt.

So many reasons to hate it and I haven't even mentioned the theme song.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:38 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

i have no clue. it sounds pretty dumb.

Fuck a "free" tin!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:56 pm 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
 ICQ  Profile

At least all the time travel did make some sense in the end, not to mention the motives of the suliban and their employers are clearer now.
You are right though, some things just make no sense. At least they don't (or haven't yet) really fucked it up by going into the future and crossing it over with another series. I think I might stop watching if they even mention Q.
And the ferengi bit was just ridiculous, screwing with the time line extremely. I know they can't have perfect continuity (TOS was made in the 60's, this is almost 40 years later. things have changed, so give them a bit of a break) but doing something like that, which could have been easily avoided is just stupid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:28 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

I don't really see why they can't make perfect continuity. I mean I'm not crazy and obsesed but when I can spot things that are just retarded they shouldn't be in there.

I just hope they don't use to show as an excuse to change the timeline permanently and say something like the other stuff didn't happen. I would never forgive that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:43 pm 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
 ICQ  Profile

Neither would I. In the end, though, they could always use time travel in the series finale to make everything right. Considering how it's going, I doubt that will happen, and if it did, I don't think it would be any better then having a somewhat messed up timeline.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 10:02 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Well messing up their own timeline would piss me off a little. Messing up another series's timeline would piss me off a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 10:49 pm 
Cheep Cheep
Cheep Cheep

entreprise is on my , i'm gonna watch it only if i stumble upon it list now because of the lame season premier

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 12:37 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

I heard they've got Romulans and shit going on. Unbelievable!