aDam Rulz!
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Boycott Over the Hedge...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:56 am 
Blooper
Blooper

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0327084/board/flat/43633717

I'm the original poster. It seems very few people at the IMDB get my witty joke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:22 pm 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
 WWW  Profile

I went through the trouble of registering at IMDB for that . :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:04 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Bwahaha. I didn't know you had to register to view boards... anyway I'm "Adam-86" on there... I guess there were lots of aDams when I registered and it predates the big D (not that my "D" hasn't always been big, BAM!) Added a little something.

But yeah.. the reason why most people don't get it is probably because, like myself, they aren't following the political situation around the DaVinci Code fiasco as closely as you are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:06 pm 
NDS Administrator
NDS Administrator
 WWW  Profile

Quote'er here, I ain't registering for the pleasue, I'm too cranky.

I went to see it yesterday, not the greatest although Shatner's turn as the possum wasn't too bad. He coulda hammed it up even more I figure.

I thought MAdagascar was kinda dumb when I first saw it but I'm enjoying it's minor funny points more. I think the needed different actors to voice some of the leads maybe.

Wonder what Cars is gonna be like, not holding much hope for it but. They're getting alotta mileage outta Larry the Cable Guy it seems at least on Family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:38 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

http://adamrulz.com/images/temp/overthehedge.html

I thought Madagascar was thoroughly retarded. "I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. "

Yeah.. gets a little stupid after a while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:42 pm 
NDS Administrator
NDS Administrator
 WWW  Profile

But there are subtle points like "To Serve Lemur" and the reference to the end scene in Planet of the Apes that I always laugh at.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:36 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Me and my 5 year old cousin/nephew like the parts where things get "kicked in the penis".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:25 am 
Blooper
Blooper

I've been censored.

I'm wondering if I should start a big stink about getting a bunch of my threads deleted and get banned from IMDB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:19 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

I can't imagine any other way in which I'd play something like this out.