It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:36 am 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa
 WWW  Profile

aDam wrote:
Awesome. So would you be rebuilt like Dr. Hisss or more like a Humabot?

hmm, not DR. Hisss, more intimidating and cool looking. not ugly though like dispraportionate but a good shape.
but hey, if i could do that (hmmmmm.........) i would have them build interchangeable parts. like i would have my regular super alloy, very tough 8ft body but if i wanted i could unclip thye legs for bigger heavier legs or whatever or change arms for more heavy duty and have lots of stuff like that.
but for sure would be cool.
besides, if i was a cyborg hopefully id be around for a really long time, so id need lots of equipment
heh, maybe id harness nanobot technology to repair damage that was accumulated where possible.
regular shape im thinking of a cross between robocop/ terminator/ a few of the B.O.Y.Z.Z and even MASK.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:53 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Good stuff. You ever notice people always want to have cyborg bodies equiped for combat but really what's the last combat situation you've ever been in?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:17 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa
 WWW  Profile

well ive never been in "combat" yet anyway, but i have been in many fights situations (usually gangs :x :roll: ) but actually in my arms or legs (as robocop has hes berretta) i would have lots of stuff, compact in there, weapons and also first aid stuff, survival stuff, ect.
extra support gear if something important on me breaks.
hmm, i wonder if that would be possible in my lifetime..
would be real cool.
id have secret underground bases all over the world, and "live" for hundreds/thousands of years. observing humanity, the world, the earth and doing what i thought. not having to sleep or stop ever. unless i was damaged or needed refueling ect. creating new fuel sources unthought of in human timescales and human mind.
going around noticing things that other people simply cannot cos f their limiting factors..e.g death, sleep, food ect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:46 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

I've always thought that living forever would be pretty awesome. Would kind of suck if those close to me did not have such longevity as well though. Eternal life would be cool. And eternal life of solitude would be okay but not as good as a limited one lived well.

Anyway I too hope we can get into robots or just have our bodies supped up due to medical tricks of something granting us long life. If I don't make 100 as a healthy man then I'll be dissapointed in advancements.

As for combat I can't say I've actually hit someone in at least a good 15 years and even then I don't believe I have ever fought with anyone who was not one of my brothers. But still I do Tae Kwon Do 3 or 4 times a week. I really don't do it for combat purposes though. That's a nice side effect but I still hope to avoid violent confrontation in my life. This is not always my choice though...