King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

http://adamrulz.com/beef/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:34 pm 
NDS Administrator
NDS Administrator
 WWW  Profile

It's mid-november my friend ... what's this month's beef? I know I know, how about people who eat french fries with a fork and knife? Then December's could be people who eat hotdogs with a fork and knife ... but I'm ahead of myself perhaps. I think you should change Adam's Beef (and remove "of the month") to Adam's Rib

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:36 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Well I had another that I wanted to do but then did this one instead... so maybe I can do that one fro November... but I should just put that off until December...

aDam's Rib would be cool 'cause that's what was used to make Eve.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:02 pm 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
 WWW  Profile

MMMMM Eve

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:50 pm 
NDS Administrator
NDS Administrator
 WWW  Profile

Eve was such a slut really ...

I think we all need new signature files since there's really only like 5 of us anyway. I'm off to find a new one .. just watched Shallow Grave ... ewwwwwwww

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:16 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

I thought I had some writting in my sig but I guess I'd taken it out. Oh well I added a new quote in there.

Post subject: Fork and Knife Pizza Eaters
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:52 pm 
To my favorite jailhouse biatch Adam:

Yo you got ta chill bros aboot the hole(pumb intended) knife and fork thaang! Ya know there a real good reason for eating 'ZZA' with a knife an fork and that is... that if you eat 'ZZA' with your hands they get all 'HOT', 'GREASY', 'STICKY' and 'DIRTAY'! And I must be honest Adam, the only thang that I enjoy eating that will get my hands all 'HOT', 'GREASY', 'STICKY' and 'DIRTAY' ... is yo woman!

Peace out!
From The MAN HOE!!! Can U dig what the MAN HOE is sowing? Don't worry if you can't cause yo woman sure can!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:12 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

I've gotten this recent aversion to getting my hands all greasy. Recent being like a bit over a year. I asked where all the grease on my fingers went when I didn't get it off by washing it and was told it just went into my skin. This grossed me out so now I napkin my fingers when I eat something greasy. But I'm not insane! I'm not gonna go from not liking having my fingers greasy to eating innapropriately fork and knifey!

And sorry to dissapoint but I don't have any ladies to pass on to you. Especially not any scuzzy dirty ones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:24 pm 
Spiny
Spiny

Don't usually use a fork and knife with my pizza, save for the first bit of the slice when it comes from the oven... though I will be sure to use one if I am ever eating pizza with you ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:36 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

... again.

Too late. I already know you're not a fork and knifer. Missed the boat on that one.

So why the first bite? Heat issues?

Post subject: Weddng Pictures/ Kris Kross day etc...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:44 pm 
Hey Adam
Thanks for the e-mail with the wedding pictures. Saddly I wasn't in any of them. This is the first time I checked out your site. A lot less butt shot than I would have imagined. Thank god I still have copies of one you took with my camera a few years ago. Tell me, did you ever shave that hairy spot?

Didn't find your ABC interview on Kris Kross day and I would love to hear it! Did you take it down?

I decided to read a few of your rants. Most are really good but I must take exceptin to your views on knife and Fork Pizza thing. I don't like grease and napkins aren't really good at getting it off your hands. I was reading on and I wanted to check out your St-Jean comment.

Here's a few St-Jean Baptiste Historical and political facts or you.
You complain about it coming about 7 days before Canada day. Dude Canada day has only been around for about 60 years before that it was called Dominion day and we celbrated are federation and the links to the Empire, not the CANADIAN NATION. St-Jean Baptiste as the holiday of French-Canadian predates confederation and he was appointed our (since your one of us) patron Saint by the vatican quite sometime before 1867. I remeber reading about on the Vatican website a few years ago that this was so because his challeges were ery similar to the one french-canadians had to endure under the Brits. The reason its name was change to "la fête nationale" was the same reason they change le Dollard Desomeaux day to 'le jour des patriotes'. As a result of the quiet revolution it was decided that all State hollidays that were linked to the catholique church should be chages to show the new modern identity of a non-catholique church dominated society. Hence St-Jean Baptise day became la fête national and Dollard DesOrmeau (who was declared a national heros of french Canada by the church for massacer of boriginal canadians who would not convert. That's your historical context, now for the political science context.

You have made a mistake that the majority of people make assuming that a Nation = a country. This is far from being true for most of the world. It is only true in the case of Nation State, but theyare fewer and farther between every year. It is certainly not true of all countries. France, England (not the United Kingdom with is composed of four Nations Scott, English, Welsh and Nothern Ireland), Japan, Germany, Sweden... these are nation states where a nation has its own country.

A nation as defined in polical science as one of two thing. It can be a people who share a identity fuiled by a series of common principles and ideals. The other most common definition is of a people who's identity is fueled by a comon history, language, culture etc... Their are many nations around the world who do not have their own country. This includes the Kurds, all of Canada's first nations, Tamils and other worldwide.

In a sense Canada(since 1982) could fit the first definiton of a nation since it repatriated. However bare in mind that since Québec never signed on to this constitution it 's government (even the federalist ones of Bourassa and Charest) never accepted that series of common principles and ideals put forth in 1982 and therefore rejects this common identity.

Québec however, meets the requirements of the historical definition of what a nation. This leave the majority of Québecois feeling a dual alligance to two nations. A federalist Québecois can still be nationalist because he identifies with both common identities.

Moral of the story is... a nation and a country are two different thing especially when dealing with federalism. The perfect example of this is Canada, Belgium, Iraq, Russia Federation, CHina, and the Future EU.

Plus I hate ignorance periode. I totaly identify with your frustration with Québecois are ignorant about the existance of franco-ontarians. However the majority of Ontarian (southern ontario) are not only completely ignorant about our existance, but have historically and still hostile towards us and are continually trying to assimilate us by taking our rights away. (Montfort, Regulation 17, Services in French only when the number requires it, etc...)

The moral of the story is ... la St-Jean should still be a national holiday for all french-candians not matter what province we live in because our people are still suffering under the tyronny of the majority which wishes we would disappear!

LP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:25 pm 
Spiny
Spiny

I lied?

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:41 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

You lied when you ate pizza with your hands? Is an act really a lie? I think that would be more of a deception...

Louis! Good to see you on the board. Ever the FLQ sympathiser. Haha. Where to start...

The Triple J interview for Kris Kross day. There are two zipped .mp3 files of the 6 minute interview on the main page.
http://adamrulz.com/kk/images/kriskrossday_triplej.zip <- large version
http://adamrulz.com/kk/images/kriskrossday_small.zip <- small version

The butt pictures where on Dom's page but he took those down. Was hosting them on my server but took them down along with all other "adult" content following some unpleasantness a few years back. Had them all up on a geocities japan account with some other pr0n for a while but it was recently shut down. So they're not online anymore though the girls of the Internet all have them in their personal collections. Some using them as desktop photos.

I can not correlate Dollard Desormeaux Day becoming "le jour des patriotes" to St-Jean Baptiste day changing meanings. One is a day changing to a total other name therefore not chaging the meaning of that changed holiday. If St-Jean Baptiste day had been changed to another name that's a total different issue. As it is they took something which had greater meaning than simple issues in Canada and change it to mean something else.

As for the Nation definition I don't know since I'm not really a dictionary. Still Canada is a nation and it doesn't seem right to me that nation have a nation that's part of it. I understand how extremist FLQ types can ignore the fact that they're part of Canada and use this term but for the provincial government to get behind it seems ludicrous. As for history all provinces have their own history. You can either call them all nations or call none of them nations.

I really don't feel that French Canadian and Franco-Ontarians are being oppressed. Perhaps some people don't know about us but our rights are not being violated in any way.

And yeah people from southern Ontario are just insane!

Post subject: Shaking my head and thinking ohhhh Adam...Sigh!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:59 pm 
Salutations Adam:

Yeah I don't have time to go into every item of "systemic" or "individual" discrimination against Franco-Ontarian and other francophone minorities accross Canada. I'll save the countless a front here alone in Ottawa for later over a beer if your interested. Just with Ottawa let alone the rest of Ontario or Canada will take a few hours. If your interested in the subject I have plenty of book you can read. I will say the following... and i used to think it was a blessing but not I'm not so sure but...

your name is Adam Smith (left out your real name to protect your identity), so it is not surprising that you don't see a whole lot of discrimination that is sent your way. As long as I go around speeking in English most people think I'm english and of course I don't get discriminated against. But its a different matter when my name comes into play. But don't just go by my word, ask Maeva how she was treated at Ashbury college last month when she went their with her Japonese friends. If two isn't enough then ask others within the gang, or better yet try this exercise.Try this out for just a month, and I don't think you'll be happpy by what you see. Try 'politelty' to get any service or common curtosy in French in Ottawa. That means doing shopping and asking questions to a storeclerk in french, or even asking somebody on the bus for the time in French. Approach all these people in french, request service and french and act like you don't speak English and after a month you'll notice something pretty petty and ugly about our society. Better yet ask your mother if she today or anytime in the past has had any discrimination because she was francophone (I'm guessing she has, or does due to her prominant accent!). Don't get me wrong here, I love your mother. OOOHHHH HOW I"VE LOVED YOUR MOTHER! ;)

As for that bit on all provinces are nations... A) you obvious spent too much time talking with Matthew Keen Back in his Reform party days, B) the prodominantly English Canadian mainland provinces due to their common language culture and History, do collectively form another nation(i.e. English-Canada), but in themselves none is significantly different from the other to meet the criteria set up by either Anthropologist or Political Scientist, C) their is one exception being Newfoundland-Labrador which meet the definition of a nation its long isolated history, specific dialect and the fact that a national identity and culture was present well before they join Canada in 1949.

That being said trying picking up a few books on any of these issues. I would really encourage you to read up on your Newfoundland history. It is fascinating and they are great people. It's quite a fascinating read and being part Newfoundlander (not the dog, but the people!) you should really look into it. Tell your dad the following joke for me...

Why do Canadians like Newfy jokes? Because they're easy to understand!!! (Get it... Canadians are slow, newfies are quickwittted!!!!)

Later,
LP

Post subject: I should....
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:03 pm 
I should reallly re-read these things for spelling, grammare before I post them.
Later LP