Message Bored

aDam Rulz!
It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Avoiding the election results! (No spoilers)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:37 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Here I sit in my basement as my two brothers watch CNN on the TV which I have trouble not looking at blasting music in my ears trying to ignore it hoping that nothing's said during the silence between tracks that will spoil things for me. What am I trying to do? I'm trying to put off learning who wins this damned thing for as long as possible! Why? Just for the personal challenge I guess. Earlier I was playing GBA with a blanket over my head which made it a lot easier to block out the world. Now I'm being stupid and venturing out on Internet. Aaack!

Here I thought going a week without learning who won the super bowl was hard...

I'll post when I find out who wins...

... though last time I just went to bed after learning Gore won and didn't find out what was up 'till well into the next day.

I think I should have been more organised and gotten a bunch of people together and done like a contest of who can hold out longest. So if anyone doesn't know when they read this feel free to do this too and if you beat me then you're my better. Maybe I'll do a pool in 2008.

And please no spoilers in this thread... though someone could lie and I wouldn't know better... or someone could tell the truth and having said that I could think it's a lie... yeah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:45 pm 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
 WWW  Profile

I can't believe Nader pulled an Upset!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:41 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Yeah! I wish I could live in such blissfull ignorance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:11 am 
NDS Administrator
NDS Administrator
 WWW  Profile

You know what the deomcrats really needed was Ross Perot to run again and syphon off some of the republican vote to be sure. The year George Sr. lost I think he took close to 20% of the popular vote (I'm too lazy to go google it).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:07 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

No kidding. I think they should get a fake candidate to act like a really militant religious zealot racist hate mongering type of guy... but moreso than Bush. Just have the democrats support him and even a small percentage of the vote could sway the results.

I sort of think that's what Nader is. The republican's secret weapon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:06 pm 
Cheep Cheep
Cheep Cheep
 WWW  Profile

aDam wrote:
No kidding. I think they should get a fake candidate to act like a really militant religious zealot racist hate mongering type of guy... but moreso than Bush. Just have the democrats support him and even a small percentage of the vote could sway the results.

I sort of think that's what Nader is. The republican's secret weapon.

you misinformed canuck fool...if it was left up to canada to defend the free world we'd all be blown to fuck. and the whole time it would be going on, you liberal maniacs would all be meeting in run down basements trying to plot ways to defend those who wish to destroy everything sensible about living in a free society.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:21 pm 
Where'd we pick up Joe McCarthy there? :shock:

Hell I'm all for a leader but it would be a bit different if they were going after the right people and for the right reasons. It's kinda iffy when you dump into a country like Iraq that was created by your dad's buddies and now yours only to be rebuilt mostly by a company that the vice-president was in charge of. It's certainly no secret that a majority of the people flying planes into buildings were uhhhh, from what country? Afghanistan? uhhhh, nooooo, Iraq .... ops, wrong again. Don't get my wrong, I'm all for freeing people of tyranny and basic rights but hey, I don't see many U.S. troops in Sudan today nor did any go into Rwanda so if you're gonna be protecting the world it shouldn't be about money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:28 pm 
Cheep Cheep
Cheep Cheep
 WWW  Profile

that's what i don't understand about you liberals...you claim to be all for human rights, but then when america takes a stand against someone who is responsible for the murder of close to 1 million of his own people, you are throw a hissy fit and claim wrong doing by the liberators. then you go and say things like "why just iraq?". by your logic, if we don't destroy all oppresive regimes, then we shouldn't destroy any. it's a good thing FDR didn't think like you. don't you people realize how much more pissed off you would be if we invaded the entire list of countries with evil leaders? either way you'd say america was wrong. it makes me sick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:23 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
 WWW  Profile

michael savage wrote:
that's what i don't understand about you liberals...you claim to be all for human rights, but then when america takes a stand against someone who is responsible for the murder of close to 1 million of his own people, you are throw a hissy fit and claim wrong doing by the liberators. then you go and say things like "why just iraq?". by your logic, if we don't destroy all oppresive regimes, then we shouldn't destroy any. it's a good thing FDR didn't think like you. don't you people realize how much more pissed off you would be if we invaded the entire list of countries with evil leaders? either way you'd say america was wrong. it makes me sick.

Let's take a stand by capturing the leader and keeping him sade while torturing and Killing the people he was torturing and killing