aDam Rulz!
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 2:51 am 
Goomba
Goomba

.I. .I. .I.

Yeah, I was trying to post a message on the pro-Jar Jar board, and just as I suspected, it was impossible to post a topic there. The whole idea of a pro-j.j site being empty is just some ploy. THAT IS SO PATHETIC! Nothing gets more low! I'm starting to suspect the so-called worldwide sweeping hatred of J.J might not be half as large as it seems. Its just that you overly cynical, fool-intolerant, nit-picking, innocence-hating, "wah-wah-I-just-want-Star-Wars-to-be-nothing-but-a-bunch-of-hardcore-serious-guys" assholes are just bigging it up. Well I hope you're happy. Jar Jar practically is dead in the next movie. Yet you still complain! You totally loath him because of that whole Palpatine shit, holding HIM "single-handedly"(?!?!?) responsible for the terror of the empire that follows. What a log of bullshit! Jar Jar is no more responsible for Palpatines domination than Amidala was for voting no-confidence. And how about all the people who followed Jar Jar's idea like sheep! Frickin Yoda was there and uttered not one word of protest! Face it... this whole "Jar Jar's responsible for the Empire" croc is just another excuse to hate him. You know damn well if it had been a character you liked-- some "badass" character who you so wish the movie was populated excusively by, no doubt-- You wouldn't hate him half as much or hold him half as responsible-- "Poor guy was just played by Palpatine". YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 3:09 am 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

http://adamrulz.com/cgi-bin....=1;t=25
Have you no sense of humor? The forum was meant to be a joke dumbass, now sit down and read whats in the above link to understand the reasoning of a madman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 10:45 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Well that all depends on your definition of "badass" (that's one word now?) Like if it was badass tarpal just some moron Jar Jarist then I certainly would still blame him. The point is Jar Jar was made to do what he did because he's stupid. They forced Padme out of Coruscant because they knew she couldn't possibly have called for such a movement because she, although bad ass, was too strong willed and intelligent to make such a stupid decision. I think Anakin says it best when he says that he can't use his force powers on her because she's too strong willed. Well Qui Gon certainly had no problems with using his force powers on Boss Nass who, although obviously retarded what with getting drunk and promoting Jar Jar to General, is probably among the smarter Gungans. Jar Jar's a tool and it's all his fault.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 2:24 am 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

Plus he's a highly evolved frogy like person, frog like creatures aren't usually that smart and don't think before they act. Look at ep1, Jar Jar tried to steal some food on Tatooine by grabbing it with his tounge and you know thats not very smart. Now not all gungans are stupid and Boss Nass probaly inherited his position (I don't know really), just Jar Jar and maybe Boss Nass are stupid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 10:16 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

I think that guy who says "Yousa in a big doodoo now Jar Jar" is probably pretty stupid too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 9:40 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

He's Napoleon Bonafrog.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 8:20 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

The Ninja Turtle frogs vs. the Battletoads. Who would win?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 4:01 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

Frogs. They got whips, axes and stuff. Plus there's four them and they're big fat party animals [hence the Hawaiian shirts]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 5:05 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Orgy shirt. You just know they fuck a whole lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 9:02 pm 
Goomba
Goomba
 WWW  Profile

badass tarpal wrote:
.I. .I. .I.

Yeah, I was trying to post a message on the pro-Jar Jar board, and just as I suspected, it was impossible to post a topic there. The whole idea of a pro-j.j site being empty is just some ploy. THAT IS SO PATHETIC! Nothing gets more low! I'm starting to suspect the so-called worldwide sweeping hatred of J.J might not be half as large as it seems. Its just that you overly cynical, fool-intolerant, nit-picking, innocence-hating, "wah-wah-I-just-want-Star-Wars-to-be-nothing-but-a-bunch-of-hardcore-serious-guys" assholes are just bigging it up. Well I hope you're happy. Jar Jar practically is dead in the next movie. Yet you still complain! You totally loath him because of that whole Palpatine shit, holding HIM "single-handedly"(?!?!?) responsible for the terror of the empire that follows. What a log of bullshit! Jar Jar is no more responsible for Palpatines domination than Amidala was for voting no-confidence. And how about all the people who followed Jar Jar's idea like sheep! Frickin Yoda was there and uttered not one word of protest! Face it... this whole "Jar Jar's responsible for the Empire" croc is just another excuse to hate him. You know damn well if it had been a character you liked-- some "badass" character who you so wish the movie was populated excusively by, no doubt-- You wouldn't hate him half as much or hold him half as responsible-- "Poor guy was just played by Palpatine". YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!

.I. .I.

We should open it up!

"Don't cry for me, Argentina!" -- Eva Peron

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 9:36 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

I don't think so. If the pro jar jarists have something to they they can come post in here. I'm not going to delete it as long as it's not spam. It's not my responsibility to keep a forum for the support of Jar Jar around. The alternative would be just to scrap the forum. I like it as it is. I enjoy it when Jar Jarists try to post in there and get pissed. I'm not crying for them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 1:43 pm 
This is just horrible!
Why would anyone use my name..?!

aDam... here! I'm posting in your webboard!
Happy? What else do you want from me?

For the rest of the people... someone signed up with my name my email and my website address..!!!

And I'm asking aDam to take it off, and he doesn't want to!

If it were me the one who post what that other person poist why would I ask him to take me off the webboard!

I don't care about Jar-Jar I just want to be left ALONE for,
christ sake!

Yes, I'm pissed off.. !! I'm very pissed off

But I'd like to see how the rest of you would react to something like this...

Bye
Neko-chan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 3:22 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

But I did react to something like this. I've been subject to a poser.

Wrong thread. I'm just gonna copy this and put it in the other thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:14 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Vindicator wrote:
He's Napoleon Bonafrog.

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/toys/1990/napoleon.htm

Fuck a "free" tin!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 2:30 am 
tarpal: Finally, someone who understands! Jar Jar is being used by Palpatine just like everyone else.

Palpatine reminds me of that Megadeth song 'Symphony of Destruction' from Countdown to Extinction. Jar Jar's theme song, on the other hand, would be 'Accidents Will Happen' by Elvis Costello.