Message Bored

aDam Rulz!
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:45 am 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Could these types of characters work in the Bots Master universe? I was thinking of having banshees appear, and some other fantasy characters. And there would be some scientific explanation for their existance.

Maybe the banshees would be hiding in plain sight, and collecting the souls of the dead. They can also function as spies. As can the ghouls, because they are shape-shifters. The vampires, on the other hand, are supposed to be servants to the humans, which is why they can generally only drink blood, and to add to their vulnerabilities, the sun gives them a wicked sunburn(but doesn't turn them to ash - it's more like xeroderma-pigmentosa, or something like that).

The ghouls, on the other hand, cannot disguise their hind hooves, so they rarely venture into society. These days though, it's getting harder and harder for them to stay hidden, with the wilderness giving way to society. They're gonna have to make their existance public eventually, and they all know it won't be pretty.

Aliens... maybe one of them is already on earth. She was supposed to scout it out and see if it was a hospitable place for her people to settle, but unfortunately, the Corp found her and is now conducting some experiments. And the humo-bots seem rather 'fond' of this creature. She looks humanoid enough to pass as a normal human, but may have a few features that could give her away as an alien. And then there's her lack of knowledge of standard english...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:01 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

I can't think of a particular instance where they had anything supernatural or extraterestrial in the Bots Master. That's not to say you shouldn't do it. If it makes for a good story then more power to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:48 pm 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

aDam wrote:
I can't think of a particular instance where they had anything supernatural or extraterestrial in the Bots Master. That's not to say you shouldn't do it. If it makes for a good story then more power to you.

Cool ^^

I'm just fascinated with aliens and fantasy, and how they could really be put together so seamlessly, like in the "Wrinkle In Time" series. I also am intrigued by the gollum from Jewish mythology, but I think that in this universe, the gollum would be different, would have feelings and possibly a soul, but be made for one purpose and one purpose only. When the mission is complete, the gollum is destroyed.