It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:18 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

http://adamrulz.com/beef/oct2003

Fuck Lucas. Fuck the Batman guys. Fuck Enterprise!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 1:19 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

yeah damn straight.

I cant really identify with those examples, but I see your point.

Fuck a "free" tin!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:55 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

what I hate is when TV shows 'change' a character and think no one will notice; case in point, the new Laurie on That 70s Show. What's up with that? Why do they even bother?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 7:13 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

I hate that. New Beckie anyone? Which one's Laurie?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:58 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Like Obi-Wan was trained by Yoda!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:02 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

Laurie is Eric's slutty big sister

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:56 am 
Well chopper, in the batwomen movie...barb is only pine'n for bruse...they haven't actualy gotten anywhere..and he's being the good 'father' figure and trying to ignore it. she is in collage and he's been around since bowler hats afterall.

as for the current 'show' canon... teen titens could be tim drake... it's hard to tell what with the animation style for his character changing so dramaticaly... remember what he looked like at the end of BM:tas ?

so to be honest all this stuff does fit before the return of the joker...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:02 am 
Lakitu
Lakitu

Location: "Moving south... apparently Toad's in a boat down there...
I forgot to defent wars and trek...

I cant those are huge flubs.

but transformer I can, since you brough it up, all the stuff in the 'agenda' episodes actualy goes to correct flubs in g1. Rhynox blowing the arc controls, explanes why the autobots didn't leave after the first few episodes (like they said they were going to)

cheetor teaching Chak and unna to talk, explains (rather loosely i'll admit) why cybertronian sounds like english

etc.

I'll leave sailormoon to you... I can't get past chibi usa wanting to bone her dad. :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:16 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Well I got the distinct impression that Barbara was into Bruce enough in that movie that she would be upset enough that he hooked up with another girl that it would be a releationship stopper.

As for Tim Drake well it's not like there's an endless stream of Robins to work with. There were only 3 (was it 3?) anyway and Tim's the only Timmish one. I'm not about to get into a drawn out debate about his identity though. They hide his identity on purpose and that's fine. Still it's without a doubt Tim in the Batwoman movie which is all that matters to me.

I don't know enough about the Tranniness to get into that. I'll have to assume you're right.

As far as Sailor Moon goes it's all about girl time travel as I call it. That's time travel that doesn't really adhere to any strict Rulz! as it's primary audience is girls who are confused by the concept and is only used as a plot device. There are certain inconsistencies like:
- In the anime how can ChibiUsa disapear when Nehelenia mirror shards Mamoru's eye when no change from the future has occured to change the past?
- In the manga similarly the events of Galaxia and the Sailor Wars cause changes in the future which manifest themselves by some kind of temporal storm.
- When Chaos explains that all forms of evil that Sailor Moon has fought were born in Cauldron from his evil energy Sailor Moon thinks of Metalia, Death Phantom, Phraon 90 and Nehelenia while Death Phantom existed only in the future, after Sailor Moon destroyed and recreated Cauldron. That being said those images were created in Sailor Moon's head so she wasn't necessarily right in assuming that Chaos was talking about him as well. The negative energy was still in Cauldron after the battle and could have remanisfested itself. It could have happened after 1000 or so years. That being said I don't believe that's how the story was intended to be told and that's more of a way to rationalise things just for the sake of making sense of them. I'm more enclined to believe Naoko just didn't think of it and chalked it up to girl time travel.

But these aren't prequel continuity blunders. They aren't just thrown in there despite the fact that they contradict the pre told future story line. Rather they are only thrown in there as an addition pertaining only to the time travel story and the fact that they don't add up is only due to girl time travel.

The only prequel continuity blunder in the Sailor Moon universe is a small one and that's that the girls, when shown in the Future in both the anime and manga, have their original suits, and not their Super forms or the ones with the bubbles on the shoulders from the Stars arc in the manga. People try to rationalise this by saying they revert to their old suits sometime after Galaxia and before the 30th century. These people are retarded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:45 am 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

*steals aDam's Artimis and Luna dolls*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:01 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

No!! Now the Diana doll will never be born!

Seriously though I hope that if they do the ChibiUsa arc in live action that they make a Diana doll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:02 pm 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

I read somewhere that they've already casted the girl who'll play ChibiUsa and she'll be seen around Easter or after. So Diana's sure to be about. I'm curious to see if Luna will go human and if so will the the other two as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:07 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

She starts in April. Whether or not she's ChibiUsa is still speculation at this point. I don't imagine we'll see Luna in human form any time soon. The first time it's done in any continuity is in the whole Princess Kaguya arc which is the story of the S movie which in the manga takes place after S. I don't think they'll get past what is R in the anime in the first year of the show at the pace they're going. All the cats don't show up as humans until the whole Pegasus arc. Artemis early on and then Luna and Diana towards the end.

So if the shows gets renewed for a second year we might see that. I think it would be pretty cool. I don't know if it would be a good idea to get their voice actors to play them...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:37 am 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

aDam wrote:
As for Tim Drake well it's not like there's an endless stream of Robins to work with. There were only 3 (was it 3?) anyway and Tim's the only Timmish one. I'm not about to get into a drawn out debate about his identity though. They hide his identity on purpose and that's fine. Still it's without a doubt Tim in the Batwoman movie which is all that matters to me.

According to the comics, the Robin in Teen Titans should be cock Grayson. He is supposed to be Nightwing. But I also checked on the net that Tim Drake also joins the Teens titans (in the comics).

But clearly the comics and the show are different since the show skipped the second Robin and I don't think the comic did what the Batman Beyond movie did to Tim.

If you didn't like the Joker in static shock (I agree it's not a real show too), you probably won't like the Joker showing up in Justice League. Twice.

And here's something more outrageous than Tim Drake in the new Batman movie. In an episode of Justice League, the Joker creates the Royal flush gang! And they aren't the same at all as the ones from Batman Beyond. The joker pits them against the Justice League and all the Royal flush gang have super powers like super strength, shapechanging and telekinesis.

They're just crapping all over Batman Beyond. Feces everywhere!

P.S. Why does this thing change the word D-i-c-k to cock? Should be D-i-c-k Grayson.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:39 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

The whole Joker in Justice League was what got me and Dave fighting. I screamed "continuity murder" and he was all "it makes sense" while surpling up the WB.

That Royal Flush thing is disguting me to the core. The whole reason for which they looked all old school was because they actually WERE old school. And there aren't supposed to be any super powers about it! What a load!!!

But damn was that 10 ever hot!

And the whole D Grayson become C Grayson is part of my reverse swear filter. Taking tame words and dirtying them up.