Message Bored

aDam Rulz!
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 pm 
M.A.S.K rocked! Anyways B.O.T.S Master was awesome! I still remember the theme and all that good stuff. So every morning I watched that went to school and drew those generic guard bots you know there were the Green Bots, then those police looking bots, it was a great series! This may be a stupid question but can you buy the show on VHS or DVD yet, if at all? :)

Thx.

kentares@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 10:08 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

The first 6 episodes are available on VHS. One episode a tape. You best bet to look for them would probably be ebay although I was able to special order some from my local video store and it only took like 7 months.

And those "police looking bots" were called Security Bots ... unless you're talking about actual "Police Bots". The Security Bots had the camera heads and the Police Bots were blue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:28 pm 
The security bots! Those are the ones I was referencing to.

Thx.

kentares@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 1:39 pm 
another BotsMaster fan here...Canadian as well; hailing from London, ON.
I just d/l'ed WinMX so I can eventually get some eps...since Kazaa has sadly failed me. Anybody know if there's anything decent on mIRC?
Yeah...why I liked it...why COULDN'T I have liked it? lol. Early 90s cartoons rock...just like that Sonic the Hedgehog one too! lol...and how he always loved chilidogs.
Ninjzz was my fave bot...I remember always drawing his during class in grade 5........sigh.
-ka_boom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:23 pm 
*grin* I must say that the most enjoyable thing, for me, would be the story. when I was young, I used to also really enjoy the technical detail (a friend and I would quiz each other regularly, etc.), but lately it's been the story. I'm just upset with the fact that I only have a few episodes on tape! (I lost a couple of the tapes, too.)

Wow, you really seem to have a knack at rounding up Canadians... Born/raised in Kapuskasing, ON (it's near James Bay... for ppl in southern ontario looking at a map of ontario, you'll need to flip the map around, first. ^_^ )

~ES

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:41 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Awesome. Maybe it's just because it played at such better times on YTV.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:53 pm 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle

i dont know y im getting hooked in kiddie vide0s lyk botsmaster. im already 16 but ill admit this show rockz man. are u guyz canadian? just wnt 2 ask if u know avril lavigne? dat coo00l hot chick from canada? man i have the hots 4 her... and simple plan 2..... im a huge fan of them....... hope u guyz cud rply.......................... =)

my mother warn me against girls like you. she said stay away from them, son you know theyre not true. what theyre gonna do is put you under a spell and told me when your falling down your going straight to hell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:12 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Yeah I'm from Canada. I don't know Avril Lavigne personally but she's pretty popular here. She's performed in Ottawa, where I live, a few times. Canada's not small enough for everyone to know each other though. She comes from Napanee and I've never been there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:25 am 
Goomba
Goomba

I have the theme song in my head all the time. One of those things, eh? Although all I had left was "BotsMaster...(music)...BotsMaster." Until I found this site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:04 pm 
Goomba
Goomba
 WWW  ICQ  Profile

I dunno why I loved the Bots Master so much. I liked everything about the show. I especially liked ZZ's bots. (or BOYZZ, as they prefered to be called) ^_^

-Dr Jenzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:12 pm 
Goomba
Goomba
 WWW  ICQ  YIM  Profile

:) I loved the animation and the way they brought the characters together. It was worth watching it instead of going to school...but then it went away. I wished that they brought it back :( because it would be a great hit to watch on Cartoon Network or even during Adult Swim...:)

Douger