aDam Rulz!
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 1:31 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

A great new drink by coca cola. How great? So great it tastes like.... orange peels. Sort of reminds me of marmalade... you know 'cause marmalade is made of orange peels. It mostly reminds me of when I was a kid and would foolishly try eating orange peels. Kind of has a more generic citrus flavour though. Like a bit of lemon, lime and all that crap in there. So instead of just orange peels I can only imagine that this is what a mix of orange, lemon and lime peels would taste like.

I figure it's just pure citric acid (5 alive hold the taste) with ground up peels in it. Whoever says this drink is like Spirte needs a wake up call.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:02 am 
Hi aDam,

Mello Yellow has been around since that late 70s. I used to collect soda cans and bottles - isnt that the nerdiest thing in the world.

For the cans Id often make holes in the bottom then drain out the liquid - thats also pretty nerdy. Then one day I just trashed them all cause they do take up a lot of room.

You know whats my favorite soda ? This Grapefriut Soda stuff. I think its by Fanta but you can only buy it in the green 600ml plastic bottles. As luck would have it the only place that sells it is the Pivic so thats pretty cool.

Plus I drink about 3 cans of Coke/per.

JB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 9:12 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Since the 70s? Well at least this isn't as bad as the time I said Tabouleh had been around since the 90s.

I've had some of the sparkling grapefruit stuff that comes in a pink can or bottle. I think the stuff we get is PC or something crappy like that. It's pretty good. I'll have to chell out that other one. Is there caffeine in the one you drink? I'm not big of caffeine. Messes with my energy levels too much for my taste.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 11:52 pm 
Oh sure it has caf-fine. It aint no sparkling water stuff.

Its pretty sweet and syrupy like a heavy pink grapefruit Mountain Dew. I think its made by Fanta or CanadaDry but either way its not very popular.

It must have 0.0001% market share cause I dont know who drinks it but me.

Funny thing is I bought it as a joke to see how bad it would taste, but it turned out to be a very nice surprise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 11:57 pm 
aDam wrote:
Since the 70s? Well at least this isn't as bad as the time I said Tabouleh had been around since the 90s.

LOL - 90's BC era maybe.

I found out another neat food you can try - its called "Pizza." Its like a little thin doughy cake with cheese and meat on it.

No Man, Im just joking :)

Best Regards,

JB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 7:30 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Yeah I got a little flak from my lebanese friends for that one. "Oh it's only been around for 1000 years!" "Hey what do you have against tabouleh?" "Yeah what's the deal with that?". I honestly had no idea of it's ethnic origins and I keep the original beef unalterned because I think it should be that way. I think it's kind of funny as is because I come off as so uneducated.

chell it out
Quote:
Fast forward about 10 years. This new salad called Tabouleh is all the rage.

Quote:
At first barely anyone ate this stuff. Just health freaks and gay dudes.

The drink I had was certainly one of these sparkling water types. Real soft core. I'm going to have to try this real beverage you're speaking of.