Message Bored

aDam Rulz!
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 2:19 am 
I'm a Jar Jar fan and I've come here to infiltrate your board.

If you're at all familiar with the work of Ayn Rand you would realize that George Lucas is an example of a Fountainhead and has the right to make his stories any way he wants. His work DOES NOT belong to society. It's HIS work. We can choose to enjoy it or not to enjoy it but it isn't our place to tell him what he can and can't do.

The same goes for Ahmed Best. The guy's even said that he isn't going to base his life around Jar Jar and that he's just a character he played in a movie. Ahmed is a jack of all trades (I researched and cross-referenced his background).

As for Jar Jar himself, he's a classical archetype, yet completely unique at the same time. If you feel the need to spread so much hate against a fictional character like Jar Jar, I bet you were the type who picked on "geeks" in high school. As for me, I was one of those geeks - which is why I like Jar Jar. Actually, I'm more of a freak - specicially a survivalist kook. But the way I figure it, geeks and freaks should be on the same side. It's you normal people who need to change your hearts and minds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 9:17 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

aDam started it

i dont care what lucas does

jar jar just seems like a jerk

aDam started it

Fuck a "free" tin!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 11:19 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Moron.

Quote:
I'm a Jar Jar fan and I've come here to infiltrate your board.
Watch me send for some backup. Moron.

Quote:
If you're at all familiar with the work of Ayn Rand
Of course I'm not. As for my place being to tell him what he can and can't do I don't remember ever burning reels. Jar Jar sucks. You trying to stop me from saying it would make me the fountainhead or whatever. Moron.

Quote:
The same goes for Ahmed Best. The guy's even said that he isn't going to base his life around Jar Jar and that he's just a character he played in a movie. Ahmed is a jack of all trades (I researched and cross-referenced his background).
No not really. He did stomp so he's not really an actor. He was hired because of the way he moves which I personally find to be quite offensive. As an actor he's not only untallented but ear gratingly annoying. Sort of like fingers on a chalkboard meets my fingers run through a cheese grater. Moron. Anyway I did some poking around and Ahmed Best hates Star Wars fans. He said something like "You people need to get off the Internet". So I hate him and he hates me. It's all even stevens in the end. Moron.

Quote:
I bet you were the type who picked on "geeks" in high school.
Ignorant people never seem to stop making assumptions about me personally without actually bothering to learn anything about me. Moron. I consider myself a geek and have always hated those who hate on people just for being geeks. If I met a person in real life that was anything like Jar Jar I wouldn't hate him for being a geek but for being a pain in the ass. He isn't a geek. He's an annoyance who would be killed through natural means soon enough. I wish the Star Wars universe would do the same.

Quote:
It's you normal people who need to change your hearts and minds.
I would almost feel good that for the first time in my life someone has called me normal. Of course I understand how blatantly ignorant your statement is and can derive no pleasure for such a false statement. Moron.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 7:02 pm 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

i wouldnt call ahmed best an actor. jar jar's face is done with computers. all ahmed had to do was walk around with a mask on.

Fuck a "free" tin!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 12:05 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Yet somehow he screws that up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:57 am 
Quote:
If you're at all familiar with the work of Ayn Rand

As a matter of fact I *AM* familiar with Ayn Rand. I worshipped her in high school and even atttended lectures by her equally emotionally-damaged husband, but I was cured of it by smoking dope on my first day of college.

Quote:
George Lucas is an example of a Fountainhead

That's obvious from the fact that we're all rabid SW fans. Kubrick was another one.

Quote:
He has the right to make his stories any way he wants.

Nobody's disagreeing with that either, dude.

Quote:
His work DOES NOT belong to society. It's HIS work. We can choose to enjoy it or not to enjoy it but it isn't our place to tell him what he can and can't do.

You're "fighting a straw man" here. I haven't heard anyone say Lucas should be arrested by the MPAA security police for making such a shitty movie. And OBVIOUSLY he has the legal "right" to put in an ass-wipe character who fucks the whole movie up with stepping-in-shit and fart jokes.

In what you consider a really heroic act, Lucas replaced thoughtfulness with grade-school bathroom humor because he thought it would make him ...guess what... MORE MONEY!!!

He wanted to sell Jar-Jar action figures and license Jar-Jar images. And the Oriental style of Princess Amadala was probably to get even more merchandising $$ from the Asian kids. And FUCK the fuzzy-minded geeks who care more about such non-Objectivist concepts as "Yoda's philosophy" and "the integrity of the story".

How Ayn-Randian of him!

And like the old white businessmen at Enron, he reaped the harvest he sowed: he's rich, but people spit at him on the street... that is, on web pages and in scathing Time and Newsweek reviews saying that Jar-Jar killed the movie and made it "insipid" and "stupid". But Lucas doesn't care because... well, because HE'S RICH!!

===========

I hated Jar-Jar before I even saw the movie. Pizza Hut had paid big $$ to Lucas to put his face on the cover of the box my pizza came in. And I thought "what an ugly goofy FUCK that character is. Look how clever ILM was to put it's eyes on stalks so they'd be in the same position on the face as human eyes".

Lucas obviously is more interested in making marketing dollars than he is in making a quality product... just like all the other lapel-flag-wearing businessmen in this god-forsaken, post-college nightmare.

========

As for Ayn Rand, what kind of cold, horrible mother must she have had to make her so mean and uncaring and hateful? She reminds me of Gordon Liddy, who told his talk show listeners to murder homeless people by poisioning them with insecticide in bottles of wine.

In "Atlas Shrugged", Dagny Taggart charged a dollar to John Galt for (something like) her copy of the New York Times when she was done reading it.

I bet Ayn Rand charged her husband $20 to fuck her, and if he only had $17.50, she wouldn't do it.

========

And while I'm happy she's dead, I'm NOT happy that the first Star Wars movie is dead because of Jar-Jar motherfucking BINKS.

- dave2001bowman
piss@fuckshitpussyfuck.com
(Sigh) yes, that's my real email address...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 3:27 pm 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
 WWW  YIM  Profile

On earlier coments...
What is normal?
Define normal?
Amhed Best is talanted in ways that are not acting.
Jar Jar is the single most annoyying thing ever created.
I have a game which i downloaded where I get to shot at Jar Jar with a sawn off shotgun. Man it feeals good to see the blood fly everywhere....................

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 1:55 pm 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle
 YIM  Profile

Jar jar binks is a evil creature who secretly is plans ways of eating all tghe cheese in the world

yep pathetic i know i am oh well

danced around the funeral pyre
playing a violin a lin playing a violin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:29 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
 WWW  YIM  Profile

And you thought I was weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!