aDam Rulz!
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:03 am 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa
 WWW  Profile

Blitzy has a "tough girl" attitude. She hates cuteness, and has commented on how Lady Frenzy "can just bat her eyelashes and men melt for her" with discust. She'll be a merciless butt-kicking freedom fighter when she grows up. Too bad the show didn't continue after the Corp got thinking bots. Woulda been interesting to see how Blitzy acted.

-Jen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:25 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Even if the show had gone on for a few years I'm not sure we'd ever see her age into anything as they may have just perpetually kept her the same age.

A time jump would have been interesting though if they'd gone say 5 years into the future where Blitzy's a young teenager, some BOYZZ are killed and the world is half taken over or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:46 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

Heh. What do you guys think would've happened in that potential future? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:53 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

I honestly thing it was a very dim future for ZZ and the BOYZZ at the end there so I'm thinking world conquest could have gone on from the corp. 5 years later the resistance would have been a scattered group of freedom fighters trying to stay off the grid. Maybe ZZ would have found some way to get at all the thinking Bots with some computer virus or something and that would be their way to fight back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:04 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

(In hindsight, this particular topic should've been in a new thread. :P)

I personally think that it's possible ZZ and LLP end up killing each other off in a final duel (since LLP seems to have gotten increasingly more frontline-ish in the later episodes, especially in The Setting Sun, so he could end up personally leading the Thinking Bots in battle against the BOYZZ), and this would leave both sides in a big mess while setting things up for five years afterwards. The Corp without LLP would leave one heck of a power gap that Lady Frenzy and Hisss, and Barnett and his First Thinking Bot would fight for (LLP's nephew might somehow come back into play, too), while most of the combat BOYZZ would probably be destroyed as well, and assuming Blitzy isn't captured outright by the Corp she would be forced to go into hiding for a prolonged time with what's left of the BOYZZ. LLP's death would probably also effectively halt and cancel all of the RM Corp's world domination plans while the leader spot is being fought over, resulting in a pyrrhic victory.

Plus, a show taking place that long after BM would most likely feature a new cast of characters, anyway. :roll: Whoever wins the leader spot after LLP's death (I'm inclined towards Barnett; I don't think Frenzy and Hisss have what it takes to hold onto the Corp after LLP is gone) would resume new world takeover plans, and said new cast could end up meeting Blitzy, or rescuing her from captivity, and reprogram a few of the Corp's Thinking Bots into custom Greenbots while trying to convince the other nations standing against the Corp (in particular Africa, since President Bando has become world president and was the target of two assassination attempts from the RM Corp in BM) to openly declare war on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:02 am 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa
 WWW  Profile

I could see something like that happening if the show had continued. In the last ep the world was liking the Corp less and less and openly expressing it. So with thinking bots the Corp can now take over the world by force, causing a type of world war 3.

I'd bet Hisss or LLP's nephew would take over in the event of LLP's death. (Hisss wouldnt have any trouble killing Frenzy over a power struggle since he has ditched her on battlefields before. He really doesnt like her at all so if LLP was gone there'd be no one standing in his of ridding himself of personal annoyances)

Now that the Corp can make their own thinking bots, and as many as they want on their side ZZ would most likely die or suffer major causualties the next time he battles the Corp. In the event of which Blitzy may have to take over for him leading the rebellion or possibly going into hiding.

-Jen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:00 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Cybaster wrote:
(In hindsight, this particular topic should've been in a new thread. :P)
Good idea. I split the thread in 2 so... your comment and mine now make no sense. :lol:

As for the new corp leader perhaps one of the Thinking Bots, maybe the first one, could be it. And you could have Hisss and Frenzy too afraid to object.

Alternatively have LLP's thoughts copied into a look alike Thinking Bot similar to the one used in his Birthday episode.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:56 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

Meh, small price to pay. :roll:

Well, ZZ and the BOYZZ probably won't suffer attrition right away, as Thinking Bot technology is still somewhat experimental, and 100 Corp Thinking Bots just deployed likely won't have the teamwork factor that the BOYZZ do. Plus, the BOYZZ have Jungle Fiver, which outguns any MDB the Corp has and is even harder to catch due to the Motion Accelerator (since Hisss' plan to upgrade Goliath's firepower with a Power Converter in Momzz failed). The BOYZZ would prove troublesome to the Thinking Greenbots for at least a short time still.

What the Corp might also do (but probably won't finish implementing until 5 years later) is design a new type of MDB built specifically as an anti-Fiver bot using a number of experimental technologies (High-Powered Energy Rifle, sleeker design, Motion Accelerator, etc.), and then later on use Fiver's data to further refine it for all-purpose use. Using data from the destroyed BOYZZ would also give the Corp the secret of using DNA scanning to install personalities into their Thinking Bots, which could potentially put LLP's personality into one...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:31 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

The corp could feaseably make a dozen MDBs to throw at ZZ. ZZ and the BOYZZ could feaseably do the same. As Genesix said considering the fast amount of natural reasources at their disposal and the scientific resources of the BOYZZ... they could make Bots all they want.

So they really could just have a wide scale production of robots duking it out for a while.

Though I would be inclined to believe the Corp's resources would allow them to mass produce Bots at a much faster rate.

It isn't shown if Thinking Bots are something that can be made cheaply and easily or if it's something that's hard to do. We have only seen it once.

Similarly how easily can ZZ make a BOYZZ? Could he mass produce them if he was so inclined? Off the top of my head I can only think of 2 BOYZZ made over the span of the series that being MOMZZ and NINJZZ. The time span taken to make the other BOYZZ is not specified.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:54 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa
 WWW  Profile

Momzz and Ninjzz were made overnight. ZZ can make a boyzz pretty fast so if he wanted he could make an army of thinking bots pretty quickly. I doubt he hasnt done it before cause he doesnt have enough room in his house to keep them all.

-Jen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:50 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

MOMZZ was made overnight but I seem to remember Ninjzz having been worked on previous to when we saw him.

Also MOMZZ didn't last long so that's not boding well for overnight BOYZZ.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:20 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

I would think Momzz would be the exception rather than the rule --- she was never designed as a combat BOYZZ, and she was piloting Subjet in a hurry to reinforce ZZ when she was mortally injured. BOYZZ actually created for combat would probably be more careful.

ZZ creating a BOYZZ would be slower than the Corp creating a Brain Grain, though --- the BOYZZ apparently rely on DNA/behavioral data scanning (as in Ninjzz's case where the DNA/data scan made him a martial artist nearly equal to the real Dragon Lee) to give them personalities and allow them to work as well as they did. If this is indeed how the BOYZZ work, I doubt ZZ would be able to obtain those data scans as quickly as the Corp can mass produce Brain Grains --- then again, ZZ and Genesix have proven that they can obtain behaviour data more than quickly enough, as they built Momzz overnight and obtained Napoleon (!)'s behaviour template in even less time...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:46 am 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa
 WWW  Profile

The Corp has a type of advantage in their thinking bots over ZZ's boyzz. The corp bots dont have "feelings" since their naturally machines. ZZ's boyzz have morals and whatnot since their technically clones of people. Corp bots can run through guns blazing without a second thought for who their hurting.

Theres also moral issues as well. ZZ always scans areas before he fights to make sure no humans get hurt. Hisss has been more than willing to masacre a bunch kids to get what he wants. (he was only stopped by lady Frenzy cause it would be "bad publicity" but now that the corp can take over by force that isnt an issue anymore). In combat the Corp has the upper hand in the fact that they'll step over anyone to win. Now that the whole world is in danger the Corp can take whole cities hostage to get to ZZ.

-Jen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:45 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Well I'm sure ZZ could make amoral BOYZZ should he choose to just like I'm sure the Corp would be capable of giving their Thinking Bots a conscience if necessary... it's just neither of them would want to because the Corp is evil and ZZ is good! That's why evil will always have a certain edge over good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:54 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

Jen wrote:
Now that the whole world is in danger the Corp can take whole cities hostage to get to ZZ.

-Jen

Forget entire cities --- Santa Marta will almost certainly be the Corp's first target, and given how badly they lost the town earlier, the Corp'll be itching to redeem themselves of that failure. Assuming Hisss is in control, furthermore, he most likely won't make the same mistake twice. It's even probable that the RM Corp decides not to even bother with occupying the town --- I'm thinking along the lines of a massive long-range missile bombardment to destroy everything, including Millie and her family. (Perhaps especially Millie and her family; Millie's father is the Sheriff of Santa Marta.)