Message Bored

aDam Rulz!
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:06 pm 
can anyone tell me what happened in the last episode? I never got to see it!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:06 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

The President of the United States's daughter, Ivon Iverson, is kidnapped by the corp. They want to force him into supporting LLP's push for presidency because he can't do it without his vote or something. Anyway as luck would have it Ivon is a look alike of Blitzy. So Blitzy gets her hair cut and they switch her with Ivon. Then LLP himself visits the kidnappers and notice it's Blitzy who takes a picture of him with a camera built into her shoes which is the perfect incriminating evidence. Blitzy gets busted out and everyone's happy.

Meanwhile back at the corp they're all upset that they slipped up and things look bad. But a young scientist named Barnett has created a brain grain in his garage. This chip can be inserted into any 3A to make him thinking like a BOYZZ. So they pop one in a Green Bot and then he comes in with this whole "I can think I can plan" stuff. And the corp is all ready to put these brain grains into massive destruction bots and stuff and really get going with the taking over of the world. LLP makes a nice speach about the setting sun being a great metaphore for what's going on. The end of one day and the dawn of a new one. The end for Ziv Zulander and the dawn of the day of the Corp.

And that's it. That's the end. Big cliffhanger where everything looks bad for the free world and no conclusion.

Oh I found this quote from the last bit of the last episode:
Quote:
Lady Frenzy: You never should have gone there LLP
LLP: Past history Frenzy. We've got to prepare for this investigation. Stop all Krang ore upgrading plans. Make no moves against anyone until this investigation is over.
Thinking Bot: I can help you out sir Louis. You'd be surprised how capable I've become. Zulander's got thinking bots I understand. I'm a match for anything he has. I can think. I can plan. I can act on my own. All thanks to a little grain Hiss and Barnett put in me.
Lady Frenzy: Aahh!
LLP: What is this?
Hiss: It's the thinking Bot LLP. Barnett's device is a sssssuccess. All we did is insert his brain grain into one of our Green Bots and it became a thinking bot.
LLP: It will do this for any bot?
Hiss: I think so. Can you imagine it? Goliath, Three parter, a multi canon massive destruction bot. You name it. Zulander will never know what hit him
LLP: There is nothing so beautiful as the setting sun. Think what it means. The end of one day. The promise of a new one to come. The end of Ziv Zulander. The beginning of the day of the corp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:13 pm 
thanks for your reply! boy what a downer of an ending!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:29 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Pretty much. I thought it was really awesome when I saw it because you wouldn't expect the series to do something so bold. Then I just waited for the next episode and... it never came. Still it's better to end it with a cool event like that rather than just have the last episode have everyone basically in the same place.

Something interesting about the whole thing too is that they cut Blitzy's hair in the episode. So I was wondering if they were going to keep her hair short in the next episode but obviously that wasn't a problem since there was no next episode.

I wonder if they did that episode because they knew the show was over and wanted to do something crazy or if they just thought it was like the season finale or something and had something fun in store for the next year which never happened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:40 am 
its sort of like the tv shows ALF and Quantam Leap. both shows expected another seiries so ended on real downers. alf was captured by the FBI and Sam never made it home!!!

its a pity there was never really a market for The Bots Master here. its virtually unknown which is a shame. id give anything to have videos or dvds of it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:34 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Well I believe alf did some made for TV specials later that wrapped it up. Bots Master only have 2nd rate fan fiction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:54 am 
oh I could totally see that happening alright!! read much of it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:46 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

I think I read half of one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:38 am 
well I may be an aspiring writer but I think I'll leave well enough alone concerning these characters!! thanks again for last episode info!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:07 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

Symbolism Trivia: When the Thinking Bot debuts and begins explaining his abilities to Paradim and Frenzy, he actually sits himself into LLP's chair... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:43 am 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa
 WWW  Profile

I noticed that too. I found it kinda funny. Makes ya wonder if the machines will overthrow Paradim cause humans are "inferior" and take over the world for themselves and enslave humans. :wink:

-Jen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:55 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Hahaha. Wow. That's pretty ballsy. I mean I don't imagine that even Hisss or Frenzy would try that.

I wonder that if as the first thinking Bot he would consider himself to be the leader of the thinking Bots or if they'd just all be equal under the leadership of the 3 main Corp execs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:16 am 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

At the worst-case scenario, the First Thinking Bot'll probably think of itself as some kind of prophet or 'Bot Saviour' due to some accident or faulty binary degradation (or something), and we'll have an animated version of The Terminator as a result... 8)

(Which, needless to say, I'm hoping won't happen. :X)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:33 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

HAha. I love Terminator!

They could put a Brain Grain in a supercomputer and make that like Skynet. No actual body to speak of but just a big central AI that issues commands to the rest of the bots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:17 am 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

Although what will happen to the Humabots after the Thinking Bots begin mass production? They've pretty much rendered Humabots obsolete, and an army of Thinking Bots can match every single Humabot ever built up until the end of BM. Plus, Humabots always seemed to me as expensive on both capital and resources even on one Humabot, meaning that they immediately become resource drains as well. Probably one of three things will happen.

1) The Thinking Bot army will be deployed to slaughter the Humabots as an operational test, hence removing them from the equation altogether and allowing the RM Corp to concentrate fully on Brain Grain construction. There's no way Freen and the Humabots can survive that many, especially if they're surprise attacked --- at best, they'd take down probably a hundred or two, maybe three if they're prepared for the attack, before they tire and get overwhelmed.

2) The Humabots will form their own rebellion against the Corp, but without ZZ's organization and technical skills (and Hisss' support most likely withdrawn), they won't get very far, which goes back to event #1.

3) Hisss will keep the Humabots around and insist that they're still needed by the RM Corp. Least likely to happen immediately, but more likely if LLP is killed, because the Humabots would also be some of Hisss' most loyal supporters post-LLP. In the worst-case scenario, after all, Hisss can still use them as personal bodyguards. One thing Hisss might do, though, is use the existing Humabots as a base to further refine the process into a prototype that can beat Thinking Bots (say, a Humabot with just as much speed and strength as previous models but looking 'normal', and nowhere nearly as ugly as Freen 8) ).

I would think that the Humabots would simply be forgotten, though, and disappear from the series entirely with no real explanation. =/