aDam Rulz!
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Things that were never explained
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:30 am 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa
 WWW  Profile

There are some things about the Bots Master show that we all wish were explained but never were:

1. Whatever happened to the Zulander's parents.

2. Why Dr. Hisss is a cyborg. (there was a brief explanation on the back of the toy package but I doubt its valid since most of the toydiscriptions are wrong about the characters anyways)

3. Why Sir Luis wants to take over the world so badly.

4. Why Lady Frenzy and Dr. Hisss hate each other. (they may be coworkers but they dont really get along, they take every opportunity to cut each other down) (I sense a back story here thats more than meets the eye)

5. At what exact age did ZZ start building thinking bots cause he's had some longer than others. (I think it was mentioned in a ep somewhere that Kiddie was his childhood playmate, and Genesix was his first BOYZZ, so he would have been making them since he was a kid)

If anyone knows if these things were ever explained please tell.

-Jen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:52 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

I assume the Zulander parents are dead. The main reason for which ZZ saves Blitzy in the first episode is that the Corp would target family. It stands to reason that if the parents were around they would be the next targets but none are ever seen. In "Momzz" I believe there was some insinuation that the mother wasn't around anymore though it is still not straight out stated where she is. This is probably just avoiding dealing with the issue in a kid's show.

For Hisss it's a toss up. Either a disfiguring accident and he did what he had to in order to survive or he's an early Humabot style cyborg experiment from when the only specimen he could test on was himself. I'd lean towards the accident but who knows.

Why does LLP want to take over the world? Why does anyone run for public office? Power, money, control. He's a megalomaniac. I don't think there's much else to it.

As for the Frenzy/Hisss hate maybe they're just incompatible. Ugly geek guy resents the pretty girl who didn't gets by on what he doesn't have and pretty girl is disgusted by the ugly geek.

As for the age I think it was mentioned but I really can't remember what that age was. 16 maybe? I don't remember mention of Kiddie being his childhood playmate.

But so much to say no these were never explained.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:41 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

Quote:
As for the Frenzy/Hisss hate maybe they're just incompatible. Ugly geek guy resents the pretty girl who didn't gets by on what he doesn't have and pretty girl is disgusted by the ugly geek.

Also, Hisss hates ZZ with a passion (and is probably envious of his superior scientific knowledge as well), and Frenzy pushing Hisss away just as he was about to deal a fatal headshot to ZZ --- for no apparent reason other than the obvious, naturally, as not even LLP believed the shallow reason Frenzy gave to defend herself afterwards 8) --- probably didn't help matters any, either. (This prompts Genesix to suggest mind-controlling Frenzy in Mind Games)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:09 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

She says it's because he could be "valueable" ...

... in Lady Frenzy's PANTS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:38 am 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle
 WWW  Profile

I've always assumed that the Zulander parents were dead. They only ever seem to mention their grandfather, who built the underground hideout.

Honestly, I think Dr. Hiss just needs to be loved :lol: . He's always trying too hard at winning LLP's approval. Frenzy is always so calm and collected. I think he envy's her compossure overall. Hiss is just over compensating. Why else would he make himself part cyborg? I had always thought he was one of the first humabots. Trying to prove that the procedure was safe because he had tested it on himself. hehe The two of them remind me of children, both trying to win the favor of their single parent. Hiss likes to be in the shadow of power, no matter who weilds the mighty staff.

Something I was curious about, was what do the other Boyzz do in their spare time?? Like Jammerz and Toolz (my personal favs). What does Twigg do all day?? Or Swang? They all seem to be on a 'one track mind'. Constantly adding to what they were programmed to enjoy. Whether it be meditating, reading, researching, or just plain watching TV all day. So what? Jammerz and Toolz tear things apart in their spare time? Swang just hops around everywhere?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:08 am 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa
 WWW  Profile

I always thought the Zulanders parents were dead too but I always wonder what excatly it was that happened to them. Like if the Corp had them killed or something.

Its cute the way Hisss and Frenzy act more like jealous siblings than coworkers. Always striving for their bosses approval. :lol:

I've always wondered what the characters did in their free time too. Something the show rarely ever touched upon was the personal lives of any of the characters.

-Jen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:12 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

ZZ's anger at the corp doesn't seem to go much past the fact that they're trying to take over the world. Perhaps we'd have heard of it if the parents had been killed by them as he would have more of a personal vendetta against them.

There's always these off chances that they planned some crazy hidden plot twists with the parents like LLP is ZZ's Dad or something ridculous like that but I wouldn't say it's all that likely.

As for BOYZZ in their free time I always wonder what robots would do if they could do anything. With a computer's though process so many times faster than ours something like a book, movie, or game would be enjoyable at such a faster speed. Just look at D'Nerd as he skims through books. Most pass times like that would be able to be done so fast and wouldn't they just get bored in day to day situations if they weren't able to just put themselves in some kind of standby mode where they just did nothing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:06 pm 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle
 WWW  Profile

Standby Mode? Hmm, did they ever mention anything about the Boyzz sleeping? I thought I heard something that made it sound like they slept, but I can't remember where. Oh, well there was the episode where Watson and Gene-Six hunted D'Nerd down and used the 'sleeper device' on him. But I don't think the Talking Heads ever slept. They're the ones who got ZZ up in the middle of the night when Cook and Watson were trapped in Lady Frenzy's office. Overall, it seems the Boyzz entertain themselves by constantly inventing things to keep them busy, or at least that what the Science Boyzz do. Plus they have chores to do, though it seems that Cook takes care of most of that (when he's not fussing over ZZ and Blitzy).