Message Bored

aDam Rulz!
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Gender Confused Talking Head??
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:36 am 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle
 WWW  Profile

Has anyone else thought that T1(green) had a bit of a 'swish' to him/her/it?? Not just in the voice, which could be flagged as female. I mean in the episode where T1 compliments on what Lady Frenzy is wearing. I think it was in Stop That Bot -- the one where they first got Mirorzz installed. Basically, ZZ and the Talking Heads are babbling over how hot Frenzy is when T1 exclaims that he/she/it would look fabulous in her suit. T1 has always been a little more sensitive than the others as well. Always concerned when someone is injured or sad.

I'm certain that the others are male. T3 (purple-ish)is male for certain. Note when T1 says: Don't mind HIM Bobby, having a guest in the house is even more ... [something about television]. T2(pink) is male as well. T4 (green w/ antenae eyes) tries to explain that it's difficult listening to him laugh all day in Bobby and his Bots. T5 (yellow), I can't recall anything that identifies it as male or female, although I'm certain it's male.

"I can't stand it! I can't stand it!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:13 am 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa
 WWW  Profile

I think he's just femanine. The only talking head that really stands out to me as famale is the pink one.

-Jen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:16 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Yeah he seemed feminine but not so much female. I would say gay if such a thing made sense. They're assexual robots in that they have no sexual feelings that we know about. So why bother with any sort of sexual orientation? For that matter why does the issue of gender even apply to a robot? They are simply of the sex that their bodies are shaped in. So MOMZZ was, as far as we know, the first female BOYZZ but what does that mean besides her basic shape?

Also the term "BOYZZ" is an obvious pun of "boys" so to have one of them be female is sort of contradictory to that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:47 pm 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle
 WWW  Profile

Yeah, I kinda gathered that they were all supposed to be male-ish in a nonbiological sense. They don't get crushes on attractive humans, but they are capable of recognizing beauty. Swang appears to be distinctly considered female. ZZ always calls Swang 'her'. Of course, Momzz was womanly as she was programmed to be. I didn't like her anyway. I recall her causing some boundary issues in that episode, so she wasn't well liked at first. She redeemed herself, and was damaged beyond repair (supposedly). Perhaps it was yet another secret plot :P. ZZ can create intelligent machines, but can't always fix them. Strikes me as a little assinine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:25 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Oh yeah Swang. -_- I even put that she was female in her description on th site.

I always thought that Cook and Watson were a little gay too...