Message Bored

aDam Rulz!
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Finding BotsMasters on mIRC/Torrent
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:46 pm 
Goomba
Goomba

I'm basically new here, but now I need a favor.

i've checked out many threads, particularly http://adamrulz.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=380 (mIRC and #BotsMasters)

I was wondering if anyone still has any episodes or the torrent, if anyone still does, I hope someone can send it to me, either PM me or email me

generatedanime@yahoo.com.au

And if someone can give it to me through mIRC, plz, I hope someone can get on the channel, if your going on, plz pm or email, thank you.

(EDIT: Also, if possible, if there is no way I can get, it would be nice if someone could upload it to a video hosting site like youtube. If you have an episode, I hope you can upload it, pm/email me to inform me, thanks again.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:37 pm 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle
 WWW  Profile

Hi there, you may already know this, but You Tube does have a user who has been uploading the Bots Master series. His name is 'cmeister2', and he only uploads on the weekends. Also, http://www.retro-tv.org has been airing the series since September. I think cmeister2 and retro tv are connected somehow, but that's just my own personal paranoia :P

Post subject: episodes
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:48 am 
Goomba
Goomba

torrents are always a waste of time and are theses episodes on this site without commercials and in decent quality because i have the entire series in very good quality so to all of you who are interested let me know i can provide more information through email or PM