Message Bored

aDam Rulz!
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:01 am 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle

could someone just post a summary of every botsmaster episode? it is still being aired here on the philippines..... but not so popular.... i feel like im the only one watching it coz its being aired at noontime and there are lots of good shows at noon.....
i love you avril.... =)

my mother warn me against girls like you. she said stay away from them, son you know theyre not true. what theyre gonna do is put you under a spell and told me when your falling down your going straight to hell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:19 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Well I've never gotten around to writting summaries for *all* the episodes but I've got a list of episodes and some summaries on my site: http://adamrulz.com/botsmaster/episodes.html

I also had more descriptions in the poll section which is not on my site anymore but there's an old version here:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Field/7369/bm.html

Here are the summaries:

1) "Adios ZZ" The first episode. Ziv Zulander discovers that the corp plans to take over the world and decides to become a freedom fighter. click here for a more in depth summary

2) "Enter the Ninjzz" Having a need for more combat oriented Boyzz for his fight with the corp ZZ creates Ninjzz, a Ninja Boyzz.

6) "Flowers for ZZ" Frenzy discovers that the Zulanders are allergic a rare pollen. ZZ and Blitzy are bothinfected and fall into comas. For the first time the Boyzz must work on their own.

7) "Rock the Corp" It's LLP's birthday and all the Kings and Presidents of the world are invited. ZZ dressed up as rock star Randle Crandle in order to get LLP to admit his evil plan and to rescue a kidnapped Blitzy. click here for a more in depth summary

8) "This Land is my Land" Lady Frenzy and the corp need the land that the O'Connor house is built on to make an MDB factory. They try to evict them forcefully. click here for a more in depth summary

12) "Bring the Boyzz Down" Dr. Hisss creates the Nuclonean virus which he uses to infect the Boyzz. Kiddie is unaffected and must save ZZ and the Boyzz alone.

13) "Spybot" Genesix creates Spybpt. a bot exactly like a security bot but with a hidden surveillance camera. ZZ and the Boyzz are lured into a boat made of the indestructible metal allow.

15) "Assault on Bunker 435" Professor Bohrenstein has been convinced not to make any more of his invincible metal alloy for the corp but they may be able to make more with the sample they already have. ZZ and the Boyzz must track down the invincible metal green bots (held in bunker 435) and destroy them before it's too late.

18) "Bobby and his Bots" ZZ befriends a young inventor much like himself. Finally Ziv has met someone with whom he can have a regular friendship with. Unfortunatly the corp have their eye on this untapped resource as well.

21) "A Tale of Two Paradims" Genesix invents a machine to create clone shells. ZZ, Ninjzz, Genesix & Blitzy disguise themselves as Paradim, a security bot, Hiss & Lady Frenzy.

22) "General Blitzy" While ZZ goes to Paris Blitzy is left in charge. She goes all out to stop the corp from upgrading the lifeguard bots at the MegaCity beach.

23) "The Zulander Scanner" The corp create a scanner that would be strong enough to track ZZ anywhere on earth if it is succesfully placed on a satelite.

24) "Mind Gamez" Watson creates a device which can control someone's mind. ZZ uses this on Lady Frenzy so that he can get information from the corp.

25) "Island Ploy" Dr. Hisss creates a new B krang chip which gives normal bots greater firepower. With their help and a new humabot they take over the island of Austola.

28) "ZZ and the Law" Kiddie runs away because he's tired of being treated like a kid. On his way to get him ZZ get's arrested for speeding. ZZ wants justice to be served but the corp wants otherwise.

36) "The Tome of Doom" ZZ & most of the Boyzz get trapped in an "indestructible" dome. Only Cook, Freehand and the Talking head are left with Jungle Fiver at their disposal.

31) "The Bad Boyzz Are Among Us" While attempting to isolate and destroy evil tendencies Genesix splits himself into a good and bad Genesix. The evil Genesix, Negatone, decides to go work for the RM corp.

38) "Momzz" ZZ creates a new Boyzz to be their mother. Unfortunaltly, in true motherly fashion, Momzz was programmed with Napoleon's personnality.

40) "The Setting Sun" The last episode. The corp kidnap the president's daughter who look exacly like Blitzy. Barnett uses his brain grain to give the corp a thinking bot.

I've always meant to write up short summaries for all the episodes and maybe submit them to TV tome or something but I just never got around to it. Still might.

Last edited by aDam on Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:39 am 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle

well thanks... =)

my mother warn me against girls like you. she said stay away from them, son you know theyre not true. what theyre gonna do is put you under a spell and told me when your falling down your going straight to hell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:55 pm 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle

man it sucks that BOTSMASTER only had 40 episodes......
too bad we'll never know what'll happen next....
:angry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:54 am 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

yeah, stupid power rangers!!!! if anyone remembers thats the reason bots master was taken of the air. ok what happened was some kid did a power ranger move on his friend and injured him, then a parent was like well bots master is more violent and so it was cut. which was total bs power rangers was way more violent cuz it was real life not a cartoon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:14 am 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa
 WWW  Profile

.I. to power rangers! good&simple are the episodes in the philippines spoken in english?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:44 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Where the hell did you hear that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:20 am 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle

yeah man..... its english too..... i kinda miss watching it coz of school.... is there any continuation of it? ??? just wondering....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 4:08 am 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa
 WWW  Profile

kewl, good&simple why not try and cap a few episodes? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:03 am 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle

is episode 40 really the end of BoTSmasTer?
???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:00 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Yes.