Message Bored

aDam Rulz!
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 3:20 am 
hey, I just wanted to say, I've been trying to figure out the name of this cartoon for years and years now...and just yesterday my older sister was cleaning up and looking through old boxes of school stuff from her elementary/jr high school days and she found some of my stuff from like grade 1 or 2 in it also. I took a look at some of the stuff and I found this question and answers sheet that I had done. One of the questions was "What is your favourite TV Show" and I wrote, "Kung Fu, X-Men, and BOTS MASTER!!!" when I read that I was like holy shit...can't believe this, after like ten year almost I finally found out what that cartoon was, I've asked many of my friends and even people on the internet and know one knew. My nickname when I first started using the internet was Ninjaz (or Ninjzz as you spell it) and I used that nickname for a long time but I couldn't remember the name of the cartoon that I got it from. Now I finally found the name, I typed it in google just about 10 minutes ago and found this site, and I'm like jumping with joy now, listening to the theme song and singing along with the lyrics...this is awesome...damn, I'm typing too much now, whatever...thanks to my sister, Bots Master, and the webmaster aDam for making this website...ahhhhh!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 3:24 am 
oh, and I've noticed that you guys are trying to get some episodes on to Kazaa which is an awesome idea, cause I would really like to download some episodes. I would like to recommend using Window Movie Maker to capture and edit, and compress the video files because it's a really quick, easy and good video compression. At 128kbs is good for a low quality transfer, still viewable, and a half hour episode could be as low as 15-18MB...anyways just a suggest for you guys...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 2:37 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa
 WWW  Profile

heh nice story ;) ... always good when someone is reunited with botsmaster. Yep but now we face the problem of sharing the episodes, u sure an half an hour show could be compressed to 18mb? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:35 pm 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

hey, im also new hear, unlike zianzong i remember the name about 3 years ago. i also found no one who new of the shows existance. also for some reason i thought it was Box Master not Bots Master. anyway hi everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:22 am 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa
 WWW  Profile

hey welcome fx3, box master? hehe :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:28 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

I friend of mine used to call it "Box Master" because he thought the robots looked like boxes. For a while I had a bunch of 3D cubes on the main page and the alt tag was "the Box Master" or something like that.