Message Bored

aDam Rulz!
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Many Loves (Fetishes?) of Blitzy Zulander
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:23 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

Well, since we have a ZZ thread, I'll start a Blitzy one. In regards of ZZ, we never really get to know what exactly his likes and dislikes are (other than science, the BOYZZ, and the obligatory Lady Frenzy and Alisha, that is), while on the other hand Blitzy's pastime likes, when she's not fighting or between fights, seem to be much more clear (or at least get more screen time). Here's just some of those likes that I've noted --- add some more if you know!

1) Troy Carter, M.D. --- This one is hilarious and hence, ranks first on my notes. The Bots Master equivalent of E.R.? Well, whatever it is, it's got Blitzy certainly enthralled to the point where she completely glosses over Genesix's new Disguise Machine (in A Tale of Two Paradims) to watch the show (and then all but swoon girlishly over him --- "He's the dreamiest!" She swoons. And if there's one thing we know, Blitzy Zulander and girlishness rarely mix!). ZZ had to virtually peel Blitzy away from the show by shutting the Televiewer off, in which case she stands up, appalled, and yells "Troy! Troy, come back!"...which prompts all five Talking Heads to laugh at her. Self-explanatory, isn't it? :D

2) Video Ad --- This is seen only in Rock the Corp, a show where viewers tape their own ads and broadcast them on the Televiewer. There seems to be some contradiction on Blitzy's part as to whether this one, or Troy Carter, M.D., is her favorite show; Unfortunately, this being one of Blitzy's favorite things seems obvious as mud --- even to the RM Corp --- and the Corp uses her best friend, Paula, to entrap her using this very show.

3) Randle Crandle and the Handle --- Also in Rock the Corp, and another thing Blitzy goes nuts over (how many things are there that make her swoon in this world!? Sheesh! :roll: ). Like most others, Blitzy believes that Randle Crandle and the Handle is the best rock group on the planet, and is thoroughly miffed that ZZ won't bring her along when he decides to plan a party-crashing at LLP's birthday concert, which Randle Crandle is slated to perform in. At least Blitzy gets something out of this one, though; ZZ kidnaps Randle Crandle for a 'personal interview' at the end of the episode, and Blitzy ends up keeping Randle's shoes.

4) Ronnie O'Connor --- A very cute boy Blitzy's age. Ronnie appears only in one episode: This Land is My Land, unlike Alisha, who shows up in at least three. Being the grandson of Mr. O'Connor, whose property is needed by the RM Corp to build a MDB factory, ZZ talks Blitzy into trying to 'get through' to Ronnie while he talked to Una, Ronnie's elder sister, after O'Connor threw ZZ out earlier. Not only was Blitzy instantly sold ("What're we waiting for!?" Blitzy says no later than two seconds after ZZ emphasizes the very cute boy part :D ), it worked wonders, and to date Ronnie seems to the only real person in the show (unlike Troy Carter, who is fictional) who makes Blitzy all dreamy and everything at first sight --- she even had to be nudged by ZZ before she would stop staring at him!

5) Video Games: Self-explanatory, as Blitzy often duels Kiddie in video games and, in one episode, fighting bots (Blitzy's Battlebot Brigade?). Blitzy in particular seems to like using Jungle Fiver to duel whatever Kiddie throws at her, to the point where she can boast that she can beat Kiddie no matter what he throws at her (and prodding Kiddie to dare Blitzy to use another bot while Kiddie uses Fiver instead).

Anyone else wanna add to this list?

Last edited by Cybaster on Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:47 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Well those are pretty big ones right there. Blitzy does have quite a few silly infatuations for someone who understand's ZZ's interest in women so little. You would think someone who's so reluctantly boy crazy would understand this. But perhaps she's just fighting off those tendancies in herself which makes her lash out at her brother.

Blitzy's passions are seen in both her likes and dislikes. The things the hates being Lady Frenzy, the other object of her brother's affection which competes with her, and of course the evil RM corp!

She also enjoys using gold bricks as building blocks. :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:06 am 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle
 WWW  Profile

I think Blitzy must be between the ages of 10-12 years or something. She struggles with child-like habits (ie. playing video games, hangin' with Kiddie), but has the boy crazy crushes of a teenager. Her problem with Lady Frenzy is clearly jealousy. Blitzy is also jealous of Alicia, but backs off for the sake of her brother. Perhaps she feels that she is not pretty and will never be pretty, and therefore will never be able to hold a man's attention -- or something ludicrously shallow like that. Maybe it's a power thing? Blitzy likes to be in control, and puts alot of effort into getting it. Where as Frenzy just has to "bat her eyelashes and guys just melt all over her". Acutally it's her huge tits and tight ass that the guys are staring at, but anyway.... Frenzy's hold over Ziv is a security risk, so Blitzy is free to go on a rampage about her. Given that Ziv is a poor care taker, and Blitzy is surrounded by males, it's probably very difficult for her to establish her femininity. Which would explain her 'tom boy' attitude. If you can't beat 'em, blow 'em to bits. It strikes me as a stereo-typical male, cavaleir attitude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:24 am 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

Blitzy is ten --- It's been stated in Adios...ZZ. Which, of course, makes her Troy Carter, M.D. fixation kinda o_O-ish, since it seems like something a girl four years older than Blitzy would obsess about. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a few self-written Troy Carter, M.D. stories hidden in ZZ's computer somewhere, though. :wink:

In Blitzy's case, though, we'll have to give her a break for being so assertive; For a ten-year-old, she's been through a lot, especially on top of trying to helping her brother lead a rebellion against a mega-powerful corporation. Add being kidnapped by the Corp, nearly dying (twice!, and that's off the top of my head), and both nearly losing Genesix and actually losing Momzz, and it's really not that difficult to understand why Blitzy would want to try ascertaining some control over her life. If she can even be in the initiative over something, after all, that's one more thing Blitzy can protect...especially where ZZ is concerned. (e.g. General Blitzy, where she berates ZZ for losing compulsure at the mere sight of Lady Frenzy in the middle of combat, and says that it would never happen if she was in charge.)

It seems to me that thanks to the rebellion, Blitzy is standing on the edge between keeping her childhood innocence and protecting ZZ from both the Corp and himself (two mutually exclusive goals by normal means), which causes her to act the way she does even in battle. There's nothing wrong with it, of course; The fact that Blitzy is even trying to balance that, rather than simply giving up either one, makes her resolve all the more admirable. ^^;;;

As for Lady Frenzy, Blitzy --- to an extent --- grudgingly acknowledges that Lady Frenzy does have feelings for ZZ and that there's nothing she can do about it, and it's part of what makes Lady Frenzy far more dangerous than Dr. Hisss (Even when Frenzy is on their side for once --- this is apparent in Friendly Frenzy, where an overly-charmed Frenzy finds herself capable of sensing ZZ approaching whenever he was near her). Frenzy actually managed to trap ZZ so many times through various ways, and ZZ actually repeatedly walking into said traps just as frequently, it isn't funny anymore... :roll:

Last edited by Cybaster on Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:45 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Well Blitzy's a child. She may have silly crushes and such but nothing she does insinuates she's in any way sexual about any of her feelings. Just like 10 year old girls will have posters of the New Kids on the Block or whoever's trendy at the time it doesn't mean much more than that.

Yes she's been through a lot. Yes she's very mature for a girl her age but that doesn't affect the basic motivations behind her crushes on these guys. I liked girls when I was 10. I liked girls when I was 5. I didn't want to take them to bed or anything.

All this aside I totally love Blitzy's crazy sense of style. Her one pant leg and funky bandana. There's a lot of originality that went into the costume designs of the characters of this show and Blitzy is a prime example.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:58 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

aDam wrote:
Well Blitzy's a child. She may have silly crushes and such but nothing she does insinuates she's in any way sexual about any of her feelings. Just like 10 year old girls will have posters of the New Kids on the Block or whoever's trendy at the time it doesn't mean much more than that.

Yes she's been through a lot. Yes she's very mature for a girl her age but that doesn't affect the basic motivations behind her crushes on these guys. I liked girls when I was 10. I liked girls when I was 5. I didn't want to take them to bed or anything.

All this aside I totally love Blitzy's crazy sense of style. Her one pant leg and funky bandana. There's a lot of originality that went into the costume designs of the characters of this show and Blitzy is a prime example.

Agreed, agreed. I very much doubt Blitzy is that self-conscious about her own attractiveness to the point where she's really comparing her place in ZZ's heart to Alisha's (even though she would certainly admire cuteness in other people, as seen in Ronnie's case!); We're talking about a girl who wears a bandanna on her head --- and never takes it off, even though nobody else, not even Paula, is seen wearing one --- even when she is still boarding in the RM Corp Girls' School. Who knows why Blitzy wears one, but it's certainly not to pretty herself up. :roll:

But that aside, it's cutesy watching Blitzy's reactions to those various things anyway. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:10 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Hahah. Yeah. She seems like a unique girl. It's not as if it's the common style among kids. She's just THAT cool!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:38 am 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa
 WWW  Profile

Blitzy is sort of a tomboy but manages to maintain some girlish qualities. She goes through crushes like any other girl does for whoevers popular on TV.

-Jen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:00 am 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle
 WWW  Profile

Yeah, I like Blitzy's funky fashion sense. However, when she wandered out of bed in those blue, star spangled, footed pyjamas I seriously wondered who the other kid was. I thought she looked like a boy. ZZ apparently likes to sleep in his skivvies and a t-shirt. Something I never thought about or ever wanted to know.

It would have been nice to watch Blitzy grow up. She's hard to handle as a child. I can't imagine what kind of trouble she would get into has a hot tempered, fiery red-head. Ha! Just think how pissed Frenzy would be to find Blitzy more hot-to-trot than her!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:02 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

It's hard to have a short haired child and not have her look tom boyish. It's a hair style more becoming of an older woman. On a child the rest of the clothes need to complement the lookk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:59 pm 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle
 WWW  Profile

LOL Hairstyle becoming of older women! That's funny. I just figured that it was kept short because she's such a raucous child. She's a hell of alot more aggressive than Ziv. To put it in sacchrine terms, I guess that means they 'complete' each other as a brother and sister team. ZZ is sensitive and careful; while Blitzy is aggressive and spontaneous. I suppose the creators were trying to be though-provoking by switching the stereotypical personality traits.

Oh, and since The Duel has been recently posted on YouTube, it also states Blitzy's age at 10 years. Cmeister2 was kinda enough to say that there are only ten more episodes to be uploaded. Yay!! And yes, I'm the one who 'plugged' the Adamrulz Message Board :oops: . I'm a fan, what can I say?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:26 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

:) Thanks.

So has he hit them all then? Should be a total of 40 episodes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:59 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

He is at 33 right now (The Gift, Friendly Enemy, The Bad BOYZZ Are Among Us). He's getting there :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:57 pm 
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa

And as of today, The Setting Sun is up. That's every single Bots Master episode uploaded on Youtube.

First off, Yvonne really *does* look near-identical to Blitzy. :wink:

Secondly, in that episode, Blitzy's given a makeover, haircut and a Florence Nightingale schoolgirl uniform to make her look like the kidnapped Yvonne Iverson --- which she doesn't take to well at all. "I don't look great! I look cute! And I hate cute!" Blitzy says in retort to Cook giving her short, combed pretty hair. She has a similar comment on being called 'adorable', as well, and makes fun of Genesix's accessory gadgets for her. :roll:

Perhaps being 'cute' and 'adorable' = being mundane in Blitzy-speak. Or something. She certainly doesn't envy Yvonne's life.

(And speaking of which, when Genesix gives her a pinky ring with a hidden camera in it, Blitzy's prompt retort to that gadget was this: "If he asks me to marry him, I'm going to faint!" *laughdies* XD)

Last edited by Cybaster on Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:30 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Hahahah. Yes. This girl has issues with the barbie doll type for sure and this one isn't even after her brother's heart.