aDam Rulz!
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:45 am 
Bullet Bill
Bullet Bill

Nah, I'm just too lazy to look.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you're downloading TV-Nihon's subs, because as far as I know they're the only group doing it. So I was wondering, did you ever get curious and chell out any of their other stuff? Chou Seishin GranSazer, Kamen Rider 555, etc.? I don't know what it is, but lately I've had this perverse compulsion to look into some of that sentai crap, and I figured I'd ask if you've seen any of it first.

On an unrelated note, did you catch Static Shock this morning? I'm doubtful. It was this completely surreal Batman Beyond cross-over that probably would have had you up in arms concerning continuity and whatnot.

Speaking of that, there was a similar time travel episode of Teen Titans recently where Robin eventually became Nightwing, but I had been under the impression that the Titans Robin was supposed to be Tim Drake, as opposed to cock Grayson. But whatever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:47 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Well I'm looking for the other thread and I'll bump it when I find it.

Never did download any of the other stuff. I'm sort of curious about some of it but I don't want to download more stuff I don't want to watch. I don't have time to get into new series. If we were talking about the old series Power Rangers was based of (Zyurangers?) then I'd be all on board but I don't know anything about these shows.

I did not catch Static Shock this morning but when Dave showed me a picture of who was in it my brain almost exploded. It's all these people from different timelines who shouldn't be in the same place and I just didn't know what was going on. Like the Comish pushing old Batman. And why Tim Drake when he's supposed to be brain fried? Anyway they crapped on that already with the latest Batman: TAS movie which I thought was a totally retarded thing to do. Read all about my grievences with that. I don't know why Static has to cross over with all these good characters that don't suck like him. Just stick to Little Romoe and the Backstreet Boys. Actually the one with AJ is the only episode I watched.

Well I actually wanted to watch it out of morbid curiosity but I don't watch any WB cartoons anymore so I didn't know it was on. I'll try to catch it in repeats.

Okay I found that Sailor Moon thread. I'll bump it up after I watch this week's episode.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:34 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Holy crap what an idiot I am. I mean these guys sub sentai series and I'm all "I wish they'd do the old Power Rangers show" but I never actually bothered to look through what they have. Well there it is! "Kyoryu Sentai ZyuRanger 1". So I'll let you know what I think. I have a special interest in this because I used to be so hard core into Power Rangers (did you know that about me? I have most of them on tape). The old Power Rangers that is. This is the original suits with the Dinozords. If you pause it when they show their morphers you can see "kyoryu" and "zyuranger" on there. When I first found that out I didn't really know what to make of it.

Hm... looking over things it's pretty recent too. Posted between episodes 13 and 14 of Sailor Moon, 14 being the most recent they've subbed. I wonder if they'll be subbing a lot of them. Coolies.

Oh boy I can't contain my excitement! I just can't wait to see a guy as the Yellow Ranger! I hope the Pink Ranger's hot! I know she won't be hot like Kim but she's the token hot chick in a Japanese show. I can't imagine she's anything but a hottie.