It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 9:47 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

http://adamrulz.com/beef/nov2002.html

Lies lies lies! I hate the lies so much. Dishonesty is what's wrong with the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 2:45 am 
Hi aDam,

Your beef sucks pretty bad this month. No errr, Im just lying its as good as always.

Really I dont mind lying really that much. I can tell people who are full of shit pretty quickly. So in the future I doubt whatever they say or just say - "oh yeah, hmmm."

Lying is just an indispensable part of making life bearable, they say.

But the type of lie I do hate - and Im sure youll agree:

The retards at school (UofO) who lie about their grades to try to impress you. I mean Im not fooled and Im not impressed. They say stuff like "Oh yeah I didnt do very well on my midterm - I just got 83% which is low for me."

And on a related subject:

I tried to write a beef myself this month. I couldnt quite develop it to my satisafaction and it became a rant. It was about people who call themselves Dr. just because they have a Doctorate in EnglishLit. or something.

You should only call yourself Dr. if you work in a Hospital. If youre a lawyer its okay, of course, to list your credentials because thats needed for your work.

But some people take it too far you know. Besides, getting a Doctorate isnt really that hard these days. Its more just a matter of putting in the time than being truly intelligent.

Sorry to go off topic here. Your beefs are always cool.

Thanks again aDam. Take care.

JohnB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 5:49 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

For a second I thought you were being honest and that my beef sucked. Ah! Told you I'm gullible.

I really don't see the point in lying about grades. That falls into the very vast world of pointless lies. It's not like I'm going to think more or less of someone simply because of their midterm score. It's like "Oh yeah I guess Ted is pretty smart... still a jerk hole though so I hope he falls down the stairs". Bah! A lot of kid lying is like that like how big some kid's house is or that he has his own lake or something. I'm really not impressed.

Yeah that Dr. thing is a little stupid. My Aunt does it though. She's done it as long as I can remember since she's had her Dr. since before I was born so it never bothered me. She's a Principal so I don't know how much it ties into her profession. It's a Psychology doctorate if I'm not mystaken...

I always find fleshing out a beef gets tough. I feel that the past few months my beefs end up just being mean and preachy but I just post them anyway.

Oh yeah and I tried not to lie this month since I'm trying to cut down. I hope it came out okay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 12:34 am 
Hi aGain,

No I was jost playing into the theme of your beef saying it sucks, really I was just joking. Boy youve written a lot of them over the past few years.

Truth be told, I was going to (try to) write a "guest beef" and submit it to you for possible display. I know it must be diffucult to come up with new beefs all the time.

Oh you know that your name often comes up in Palindromes ?

Madam,in Eden I'm aDam.

See you later,

JohnB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 1:00 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

w1ld! I'd only ever heard the "madam I'm aDam" one.

Anyway lots (hella lots) of people suggest guest beefs to me and my usual policy is that I won't do anything with them. I think it would be good if I had a form for it or something but then I worry that if I get pissed at the same thing as someone else it'll look like I'm ripping them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:47 pm 
Lies, Lies, Lies. Can't live without them, can't live with 'em.
Lying is something humans must do. Again, it's all about balance. If all you do is lie, then you're a bastard. If you never lie, then you're naive...I just woke up (NOT LYING!) and I'm tired. That's all I can think of right now. Oh and I REALLY hate those people that JohnB was talking about.

btw, I was doing a search for adamrulz and I found this cahed copy of a pdf file of some guy from Paris or somethin' taking about you JarJar hate web page. It's in French. Enjoy the read aDam! P.S. I just saw Bruce last night at work! He's been there for a couple of months. He had a comic book and a rubics cube to occupy his time...you might wanna do the same ;-)

roy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 2:33 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Haha! That was funny. Sort of weird the assumptions made about my site like that I have a whole staff working on my page and stuff... plus the URL was wrong at one point as http://www.jarjariscool.net while it was jarjar.iscool.net... but whatever.

Thanks for the link.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:22 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

good beef.

you can get away with more stuff as you get older.

jesus suks.

Fuck a "free" tin!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 7:28 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

You'd get stoned if you said that and you were 5!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:16 pm 
Bullet Bill
Bullet Bill

I love to lie. My online persona is built entirely of lies. Lying is an invaluable tool to me.