Message Bored

aDam Rulz!
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Is there any place I can get the whole series of Bots Master
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:58 am 
Goomba
Goomba

I have been searching since 1993 to try and remember this show. And I just now found it. I checked ebay and they didn't have any dvd's. IS there any website that sells the whole series on DVD. This was one of my favorite series.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:08 am 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle
 WWW  Profile

You're in a long list of others who are looking for the series on DVD. As far as I know, no one has been able to find the series on DVD or on a downloadable website.

The best I can suggest would be to visit YouTube and look for username 'cmeister2'. He/She has several episodes loaded onto the site. Episodes are uploaded on the weekends, unless they are too busy. Also, http://www.retro-tv.org has been airring the series for a few months now. So unless you have some kind of software that can record this stuff...

I can suggest this site: CamStudio (http://www.camstudio.org). This site will let you download a recording tool. However, unless you have a microphone on your computer, it will only record images not sounds. I would highly recommend that you play around with this program as it tends to be picky with the settings. Don't worry, the website will explain all of it. It would also be better to use the YouTube episodes because Retro TV is in the middle of the series now, and the broadcast tends to skip and jump (or it does on my computer).

Happy Hunting :D.

Post subject: YOU ARE IN LUCK I HAVE IT
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:00 am 
Goomba
Goomba

I HAVE THE ENTIRE SERIES IN VERY GOOD QUALITY I JUST HAD TO JOIN THIS FORUM TO SHARE THESE NEWS WITH OTHER FELLOW BOTS MASTER FANS BECAUSE ALL OF YOU DESERVE TO SEE THE GREAT OLD SERIES AS WELL IF INTERESTED JUST EMAIL OR SEND ME A PM