Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:32 pm 
I'll try this again...aDam bang'n

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:16 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

To say that I have "feeling" for someone I've never met let alone a fictional character is a completely ridiculous concept. Do I have some level of lust for Peach? Sure. I can say the same about hundreds. Do I mostly play that up as a joke because she's such a gaming tart? Hell yeah! Do I have feelings for Peach? No. I don't cry when Mario loses a life either. There's nothing real in there.

I don't think she's real. I don't imagine she's real or fantasise about her being real. I just chose her as my prime in SSBM and Mario Kart.

PS: that video is awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:49 am 
aDam wrote:
To say that I have "feeling" for someone I've never met let alone a fictional character is a completely ridiculous concept. Do I have some level of lust for Peach? Sure. I can say the same about hundreds. Do I mostly play that up as a joke because she's such a gaming tart? Hell yeah! Do I have feelings for Peach? No. I don't cry when Mario loses a life either. There's nothing real in there.

I don't think she's real. I don't imagine she's real or fantasise about her being real. I just chose her as my prime in SSBM and Mario Kart.

PS: that video is awesome.

I thought you’d like the video.

Anyway you say you have a level of lust for Peach...yeah...umm, lust is a “feeling” is it not?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:21 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Lust is a feeling like a pain on a stubbed toe is a feeling. I meant I have no actual emotional attraction to her. That would be queer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:28 pm 
aDam wrote:
Lust is a feeling like a pain on a stubbed toe is a feeling. I meant I have no actual emotional attraction to her. That would be queer.

Okay that makes sense.

So, umm… you probably wouldn’t want to cuddle on the couch and watch movies late on into the night with Peach like I would, cuz according to you I’m just queer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:57 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Not quite. I have a human counterpart for that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:53 pm 
aDam wrote:
Not quite. I have a human counterpart for that.

Well okay, at least we’re both happy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:52 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
 WWW  Profile

Happily in love with Cartoon Characters. Fucking Weirdos!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:16 pm 
Halden wrote:
Happily in love with Cartoon Characters.

You betcha :!: :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:11 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

He's back:
http://www.peach-paradise.com/pp/Forum/ ... fault.aspx

and my replies in case they get deleted:
Code:
[quote]The way he portrayed our sweet and innocent Peach is just downright sick and demeaning, and then he says I'm the one who's messed up for loving her…man, takes all kinds I guess.[/quote]Coming to the defense of real humans is commendable. WAnting to defend the innocence of a fictional character is about as disturbed and demented as having feelings of love for them.

[quote]Hopefully these are old news,[/quote]Yeah... the think is this... by linking to my site I see this thread and it's actually you guys who are attracting me here. Meh.

[quote]I'm sure we could "take care of him" if he is :lol:[/quote]I'm not sure what you're insinuating. You gonna come to my place and burn it down with the help of your trusty fire flowers? Or maybe sense some Toads after me?

[quote]That guy needs to be banned from his own forum... o_O Seriously.[/quote] Been there. Done that.  Will probably do it again. I can let you know when I do if you'd like.

[quote]No, not from his own forum, from the internet.[/quote] Better people than you have tried and failed. Tried pretty hard too.

[quote]-I could take care of him easily in the hypothetical case that he decides to mess directly with me or with Peach.[/quote] Bring it on!  I'm totally gonne like... cut her and punch her and stuff. Idiot. I'm not sure exactly how I'm expected to "mess directly with Peach".  And yeah wondering how it is you're expecting to take care of me here... roll me up in a carpet and throw me off a bridge?

[quote]Well, to be blunt I feel bothered with his opinion about Peach mainly bbecause I respect and literally love her. Even though he is expressing his blunt opinion about her, I can't help to highly disagree with him. Or how would you feel if some random guy were calling "horniest bitch" to your girlfriend?[/quote] This is totally irrelevant. She's not your girlfriend 'cause she's not real. I would not be so rude as to go on like that about a real girl with family, feelings, friends and all that crap.  She's fictional. It's a joke.  She's not real. She can't love you.

[quote] But Peach isn't anyone's girlfriend save maybe Mario - and he's fictional, too![/quote] Damn... and a good thing too. That guy could totally kick my ass. Imagine just walking down the street and then a turtle shell comes flying at you and then some fat italian guy lands on your head flattening you to the size of a newspaper. Ouch!

[quote]and his red eye. If he had real photoshop skills, he would have fixed that red eye.[/quote] If you wanna see a real red eye I can hook you up with something that'll make your grandchildren cringe.

[quote] I mean you should see me when someone insults luigi I get crazy xPP I'll even like, scream.[/quote] Wow. Luigi... talk about a loser.  Also runner up never the best. I mean he tries to get the spotlight in Luigi's Mansion and well... I think people would be more upset over this game if anyone paid any attention to it. This game, like Luigi, is always in Mario's shadow.  And you just know Luigi always wanted to nail Peach but never could. Freakin' Mario doin' her right in front of his face just so he knows Mario's the man and Luigi's nothing but his little bitch. If he's lucky  he'll get a little action from Toad but he'll deffinatly always be the receiver.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:50 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Deleted! Those bastards!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:05 am 
Lakitu
Lakitu

Location: "Moving south... apparently Toad's in a boat down there...
huh huhahhah PEACH

... seriously though... i'd rather hang out with that chick cosplaying as Yuna

:lol:

you could line us three up in a line of wrong... i'm not sure if id'd be one of the ends or in the middle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:27 am 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

Mmmmm...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:41 pm 
King Koopa
King Koopa
 WWW  Profile

This is like the year of Peach. Peach on a bike in Mario Kart, and check out these quality upskirts for Smash Bros:
http://kotaku.com/357538/this-is-it-no- ... after-this