Message Bored


aDam Rulz!
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Feedback from my Peach simm...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:47 am 
Offline
King Koopa
King Koopa
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 11:52 pm
Posts: 4248
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Wasn't sure if ths should go here or in the hate forum but anyway:

http://s9.invisionfree.com/Goddess_P_Pe ... owtopic=25

Quote:
This guy is obsessed with peach (but not in a good way).
I warn you however if I find someone talking about Peach this way they will die!
Always stand up for Peach and never allow her to be violated in this way exclaim.gif

Note: this site is kinda PG13ish
Adam's Simm of the Month
I apologize for the objectionable content but I feel as supporters of
Peach this something we should all be aware of so we can fight back.


And speaking of Peach I saw this girl at anime north:
Image

Anyway...

Image

Image

Image

Image

I want this game:
Image

_________________
Image
Image
The Reality Check Podcast


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:34 pm 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 4:06 pm
Posts: 693
Location: Ottawa
You are one freaky Dude.

_________________
I love King Koopa


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:27 pm 
Offline
Spiny
Spiny
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:55 am
Posts: 332
Location: Indian River
ah ha ha ha, well, at least aDam can say that he has never photoshoped himself with peach (right....?)


http://www.geocities.com/xenafan032/Ste ... _Peach.jpg


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:12 pm 
Offline
King Koopa
King Koopa
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 11:52 pm
Posts: 4248
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Haha. No, no. I've never photoshopped myself with Peach. That guy creeps me out. I can't believe they are drawing this arbitrary line where my behaviour is wrong and their disturbed dillusional obsessive infatuation with a completely fictional character spawned from the world of 8 bit is totally fine.

_________________
Image
Image
The Reality Check Podcast


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:36 pm 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 4:06 pm
Posts: 693
Location: Ottawa
He's never photoshoped because that is too complex, now has he ever used paint to do the same...probably.

_________________
I love King Koopa


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:20 pm 
Offline
King Koopa
King Koopa
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 11:52 pm
Posts: 4248
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Gimp is like photoshop... and so is photoimpact which I have never used but some pictures people think I made are made in it...

Anyway...
Image

_________________
Image
Image
The Reality Check Podcast


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:42 pm 
Ohhh…look at the discussion I’ve started :D


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:45 pm 
Halden wrote:
He's never photoshoped because that is too complex, now has he ever used paint to do the same...probably.


:lol: Someone thinks I’m creepy…my work here is done :wink:


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:43 am 
Offline
King Koopa
King Koopa
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 11:52 pm
Posts: 4248
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Everyone thinks you're creepy if that makes you feel any better. I for one think you have a completely unhealthy infatuation and have issues distinguishing fantasy and reality. But ultimately the person this will hinder in life is you and no one else so, as I have no issue with you being unhappy and disassociated from the real world, I'm really not put off by it.

But way to be kind of guy that makes people lock their doors while they're in their own car! May Peach remain the object of your infatuation for a nice long time because real women don't deserve to be made the objects of your stalkerish obsessions

_________________
Image
Image
The Reality Check Podcast


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:08 pm 
aDam wrote:
Everyone thinks you're creepy if that makes you feel any better. I for one think you have a completely unhealthy infatuation and have issues distinguishing fantasy and reality. But ultimately the person this will hinder in life is you and no one else so, as I have no issue with you being unhappy and disassociated from the real world, I'm really not put off by it.

But way to be kind of guy that makes people lock their doors while they're in their own car! May Peach remain the object of your infatuation for a nice long time because real women don't deserve to be made the objects of your stalkerish obsessions


Wait a minute, you think I’m obsessed!? Take a look at this: http://www.cheep-productions.com/


Yes I know I’m obsessed but I like it. I disassociate myself with the real world on purpose because I hate the real world so I create this little fantasy world for myself...And I’m not the least bit unhappy with it :wink:


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:09 pm 
Offline
Spiny
Spiny
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:55 am
Posts: 332
Location: Indian River
at least that guys art looks better than yours....


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:51 pm 
janine wrote:
at least that guys art looks better than yours....


You guys say whatever you want cuz I don’t give a sh** :!:


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:29 pm 
Offline
Spiny
Spiny
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:55 am
Posts: 332
Location: Indian River
if you did not give a shit, you would not have responded now, would you have...? Nope ^_~


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:14 am 
Offline
King Koopa
King Koopa
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 11:52 pm
Posts: 4248
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
aDam wrote:
Yes I know I’m obsessed but I like it. I disassociate myself with the real world on purpose because I hate the real world so I create this little fantasy world for myself...And I’m not the least bit unhappy with it :wink:
Well happiness is all relative I guess. Too bad for you that the real world is so bad that this fantasy world you've created for yourself is better. You should understand though that this is more likely due to the fact that you are not enjoying the real world like you could rather than just that you are able to create a fantasy that is greater than any real experience.

_________________
Image
Image
The Reality Check Podcast


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:28 pm 
aDam wrote:
aDam wrote:
Yes I know I’m obsessed but I like it. I disassociate myself with the real world on purpose because I hate the real world so I create this little fantasy world for myself...And I’m not the least bit unhappy with it :wink:
Well happiness is all relative I guess. Too bad for you that the real world is so bad that this fantasy world you've created for yourself is better. You should understand though that this is more likely due to the fact that you are not enjoying the real world like you could rather than just that you are able to create a fantasy that is greater than any real experience.


I like Peach…so what!? Now come on man I know you have the hots for her too, maybe in a much different way then me but the point is we both have feelings for her in some way. How can you say I’m weird and freaky when you’re the one that wants to bang a video game character? Let’s just agree to disagree on this one.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits